Awakening Swapnote/Nintendo Letterbox Stationary

Wheels

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the prolonged absence everyone, tons of things happened. Anyway thanks to the people that helped out with distribution of the swapnote, I'll be helping out again as well.

Can I have it as well?

FC

1564 - 2488 - 0208

If no one else has already sent it to you, just add me (4682-8775-2532) and I'll send it.

I would like it as well.

You and the person sending the stationery must add each other as friends, so we'll need your friend code. Go ahead and add me and I'll send it as soon as you tell me your code.

So apparently the old Japanese one got localized and is being sent out to those who own Awakening (Which means the silly minisprite one but with "Fire Emblem Awakening" on the top left instead of the Japanese symbols).

If anyone needs it, the one with the Japanese on the left corner, or the first North American one then I can hand those out as well, friend code is 2766-7865-2413 (I'll probably just add then remove upon confirmation that you get the stationery.)

Mighty J, I just added you but it seems you don't have me added. Go ahead and add me (Friend code's a few messages back) and I'll send the stationery.

Also I just realized stationery is being spelled incorrectly in the topic. Huh.

So apparently the old Japanese one got localized and is being sent out to those who own Awakening (Which means the silly minisprite one but with "Fire Emblem Awakening" on the top left instead of the Japanese symbols).

If anyone needs it, the one with the Japanese on the left corner, or the first North American one then I can hand those out as well, friend code is 2766-7865-2413 (I'll probably just add then remove upon confirmation that you get the stationery.)

Hi, would you mind sending me the stationery? My number is 2621-2767-4190. Thanks!

Okay Althea, sent. Wasn't sure if you needed the first or second one so I sent both English ones.

BlueFire, I like to doodle on it. Not as much as I want, but it's fun sending doodles to people.

Do you guys actually use swapnote or are you just collecting it because it's FE?

I'm kind of curious as well : P

I do use it, but not as much as I'd like to. I don't really know anyone who wants to receive my notes, so I just doodle to myself.

Hello, Forrest. My name is Dru. My friend code is 0877-0482-8327. May I please have the newest (light blue with chibi characters) English stationery? I can trade for the Luigi's Mansion one, if you'd like. I am interested in getting any of the templates you are willing to send. (I don't have very many.)

Thank you very much!!

Edit: Never mind. At this exact instant, it downloaded to my 3DS! Talk about crazy....

Edited by Ocean Girl

SYFEA82, I just added your code, you'll need to add mine (2766-7865-2413) before I can send you the stationery.

Ocean Girl, sorry I missed ya but nice to hear you managed to get it regardless.

Thank you so much Forrest, I'll be adding you right now! Been wanting to acquire it for quite a while hahah.