Greetings

Birdy

Hello all,

Figured I should introduce myself, eventhough I'm probably not going to be that active here. =] But anyway, hiya! I'm a 23-year old Dutchman and long-time Fire Emblem fan. Well, I say long-time but that's subjective of course. Been a fan since Blazing Sword came out, so I guess that's about nine years now.

Experience with Fire Emblem:

I played pretty much all of the games in the series, with the exception of the first and second one and Heroes of Light and Shadow (started playing now that the translation patch is out, a big thanks to everyone here who helped complete that!). Personal favorite is still Blazing Shadow, though I really like FE4 & FE5 and Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn too. Shadow Dragon was really dissapointing to me though, so I hope Heroes of Light and Shadow makes up for it somewhat.

I've been to a Fire Emblem's forum before, which includes this one I think, though that's quite a while ago. I was going under the name of "Sheik" by then, but probably nobody remembers me. Don't worry, I don't blame you. =] But I do know a lot of you (I think), like VincentASM, Blazer, and a lot more.

Why am I here:

Mainly to have a few questions answered about the new FE game, Awakening. And if I should pre-order it from America, or wait for the european release (I know the 3DS is region locked, gonna get it just for this game. FE needs some more love).

Anyway, that's me! I wish everyone who reads this has a nice exchange of years (is this how you say it English?) and I hope we get along!