Chapter 8: "The Grimleal" referring to the antagonist?

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that name "Grimleal" might be the Evil Dragon's actual name?

• I think so
    • I don't think so
    • I am not sure?

I am not pretty to sure about the Chapter 8's new name that called "The Grimleal" (Which it said "Servant of the Evil Dragon" in the Japanese version), but I am not quite to sure of its referring to the final boss as its actual name or not as it said Evil Dragon in the title on the Japanese version?

No. Because saying 'the' implies the name of a group since Gimle isn't in that chapter.

And I imagine the localization team would want to name the cult something more than 'The Gimle cult'(Since they obviously bothered to change it), but just calling it 'The Gimle' is kinda silly sounding.

I wouldn't be surprised if his (changed or not) name is in that name somewhere.

Just... wait for a better shot to find out Gimles name? I bet the PR for Nintendo will mention him by name eventually.

Edited by L95

I'm more inclined to think that the Cult itself might be called 'The Grimleal', personally

Leal is an archaic scottish term for 'faithful and true' and 'loyal'. So this could be taken to mean 'The faithful and true of Grim'. Or something like that.

In fact, I'm inclined to think it might mean 'The Grim Servants' or some such.

The wonders of living in Edinburgh.

Edited by Onestep

I'm more inclined to think that the Cult itself might be called 'The Grimleal', personally

Leal is an archaic scottish term for 'faithful and true' and 'loyal'. So this could be taken to mean 'The faithful and true of Grim'. Or something like that.

In fact, I'm inclined to think it might mean 'The Grim Servants' or some such.

The wonders of living in Edinburgh.

This seems very reasonable.

B-but... I like Grimle. Is so corny :C

Nah, I think this might refer more to Fauder's cult than anything else. But changing the name of Gimle is something I see happening. Technically, Gimle in Norse mythology is a safe haven for the people who survived Ragnarok, AKA the apocalypse. In this game, Gimle is a dragon hell-bent on destroying the world, or something similar.

If I were NoA, I'd change it, too. ._.