3DS or 3DS XL for Awakening?

Hirondelle

For those who have played FE13, which system would you say is better to play on? I've heard things about the XL messing with the screen resolution, pixel size etc. with some games, and since I have the option to buy both, I'm just wondering if the XL really does have any issues in regards to Awakening specifically. (So, this is more directed to those who've played in person already)

I have a 3DS XL. Even though I don't have the game yet, I looked at the screenshots for Fire Emblem in the eShop. To me, the resolution looked fine. However I never had a regular 3DS so I can't compare the two.

I would go for the XL. I did not really notice a quality decrease between normal and XL (even though they share the same screen resolution) and if you ever play on a 3DS XL, you don't really want to switch back anymore, it just seems more enjoyable to me on a bigger screen. But that's you preference, so you have to decide that for yourself. Try testing those at some store side-by-side or something.

Edited by domflo

At current, I have the regular 3DS...but only because I have the Ambassador Program privileges on it. I doubt I can use my SD card to transfer Sacred Stones and all my other GBA titles to a 3DS XL (or can I?), so this is all I've got. Doesn't really matter all that much to me, though. =/

If you are like me you will go for a smaller pixel size, no matter the difference. That, and I go for the cheapest option I can do :) But if it isn't a difference, XL all the way I'd say. Bigger screen with 3D is never bad.