How long will you stay in the forest?

Mufasa

Personally, I can't imagine myself ever leaving uless the site were to shut-down. And I'm sure at any given point there would be people willing to take up the mantle to keep this place alive should Vincent ever decide that he's gonna retire. But how long do you think we can keep the forest alive? Idealy I'd like to think that we can keep this going for years until the point where we're all old enough that we can throw a big party somewhere and meet face to face. But that's just me.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I can't imagine myself ever leaving uless the site were to shut-down. And I'm sure at any given point there would be people willing to take up the mantle to keep this place alive should Vincent ever decide that he's gonna retire. But how long do you think we can keep the forest alive? Idealy I'd like to think that we can keep this going for years until the point where we're all old enough that we can throw a big party somewhere and meet face to face. But that's just me.

This, Serenes Forest is the only site that I have ever felt welcomed

To tell the truth,Branded Blade and I spoke multiple times about how awesome it would be if we could meet in person. I was so sad to find out that Hanz had to cancel going to otakon because I was going to have a chance to meet a member in real life(Besides Branded) I myself also cant immagine leaving this place. Theres awesome people to talk with, I can vent if I have a bad day,and as sad as it may sound, putting Branded and 2 more of my friends aside, you all are the best friends I've ever "met" I cant even imagine how it would be had I not registered here. I thank god that I wanted to read support conversations and that this was the 1st result google gave me. I came to serenes for about 4 months until i finally decided to register in the forums and im glad I did (and im glad I was like "REGISTER ITS AWESOME!!!!" to branded XD) We would spend our computer classes sitting next to each other on serenes! XD

I can't see myself retiring, unless IS decides to can FE or etc. Or perhaps when I get to be 50 or something...

That.

Can you guys imagine? Us all still coming here when we're all adults and have children? That would be hilarious. And we're like "My kid is so disrespectful!" and talking about financial issues and what not. What if our kids registered here not knowing that we're active members? That would be hilarious!

I really have no where else to go, as another forum I've went to for three years seemed to have pseudo-banned my account, (It doesn't give me permission to post or view profiles or private messages, well I quit that game anyways.) and another one I've been to for a year died off.

I have no clue how long I'll stick around. I was expecting to lose interest after a week when I decided to come back, but it's been almost a month. =/

I can't see myself leaving this place. Goldoa I shall not move!

That.

Can you guys imagine? Us all still coming here when we're all adults and have children? That would be hilarious. And we're like "My kid is so disrespectful!" and talking about financial issues and what not. What if our kids registered here not knowing that we're active members? That would be hilarious!

You'd be suprised. In some Avatar forums I used to go to, a few members were adults that had kids.

Edited by Fireman

I don't have any set plans. I rarely ever do, so I'm here indefinitely. I'm also kind of settled here. *points at contract to work at the grocery store* But if I do leave, watch for a nice smoke bomb. I think I will add some fireworks as well.

To tell the truth,Branded Blade and I spoke multiple times about how awesome it would be if we could meet in person. I was so sad to find out that Hanz had to cancel going to otakon because I was going to have a chance to meet a member in real life(Besides Branded) I myself also cant immagine leaving this place. Theres awesome people to talk with, I can vent if I have a bad day,and as sad as it may sound, putting Branded and 2 more of my friends aside, you all are the best friends I've ever "met" I cant even imagine how it would be had I not registered here. I thank god that I wanted to read support conversations and that this was the 1st result google gave me. I came to serenes for about 4 months until i finally decided to register in the forums and im glad I did (and im glad I was like "REGISTER ITS AWESOME!!!!" to branded XD) We would spend our computer classes sitting next to each other on serenes! XD

My feelings may not be as extreme as his...but he puts it nicely. I don't think I'll leave this place for a long time. I've actually grown to like it, and the people in it.

I don't have any set plans. I rarely ever do, so I'm here indefinitely. I'm also kind of settled here. *points at contract to work at the grocery store* But if I do leave, watch for a nice smoke bomb. I think I will add some fireworks as well.

This.

I'm not sure. The last forum I was on I stayed there for a year before pretty much disappearing.

This place, however, I think I will stay a long time. Unlike the last forum, I find the people here to be far more pleasant and friendly (you guys even know far more about me than that last forum, and I've only been here for little longer than a month). I even made some good friends here, so I believe it may be years. =D

I'm really comfortable here as well. I posted my picture in that one topic with the only reason of hesitation being because I was too lazy. But I feel like I can fully trust everyone here. At least as much as I trust everyone else.