How long will you stay in the forest?

Mufasa

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may travel back and forth every now and then while I'm in college, but despite the short time I've been here, it feels like I know a lot of you guys already. ALL of my friends have pretty much grown out of video games and have become *gasp* "casual gamers."( jk) I don't think I'll ever feel alone because I hang out AND have friends in pretty much any social group imaginable. But one thing is certain; all of you guys are awesome.

Oh if my parents saw what went on here and what I say they would just call me a lifeless loser and make fun of me. Only my brother and sister know I go here and I get enough of it out of them so when they're near the computer I open up another tab so they dont see whats going on. Branded and I plan to keep in touch through serenes since he's leaving to florida in a few weeks for college while I stay here (Virginia) for college.

My mom has been on my profile.

You've said that already. Stop spamming and post farming.

But good grammar! *Thumbs up.*

Edited by Lyle Dayek

I didn't :(

No we said that because he posted it Twice in between two posts. It was him, then donnatello,then me, then he said the exact same thing.

No we said that because he posted it Twice in between two posts. It was him, then donnatello,then me, then he said the exact same thing.

I know that, I was saying that I didn't know that my mom's been on Light's Profile

Oops, my bad. I don't mean to post it two times.