How long will you stay in the forest?

Mufasa

I'd love to stay here for a really long time. But I'm not sure that's going to happen. I'm involved in so much stuff, and every thing seems like it's up in the air for the future. I won't leave for a while. Definitely not in the next year, hopefully not for the next two. After that, only fate knows. The sad thing is, when I do leave, it'll probably be very quiet and subtle. I'll probably just start posting less and less without even me realizing it, until I'm not on at all anymore.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've joined of few forums, but only been attached to 3 so far. (Serenes included.) But the first one died two years ago, and the other one died a few months ago. ;__;

So, I'll stay active here for as long as I can if the Forest doesn't die like my previous forums. And even if it does die, I still find a way to talk to you all, whether it be MSN or chat. Or something. XD

Because no matter how awesome Serenes is as a site, it's the people that make me stay here. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. <3

I've joined of few forums, but only been attached to 3 so far. (Serenes included.) But the first one died two years ago, and the other one died a few months ago. ;__;

So, I'll stay active here for as long as I can if the Forest doesn't die like my previous forums. And even if it does die, I still find a way to talk to you all, whether it be MSN or chat. Or something. XD

Because no matter how awesome Serenes is as a site, it's the people that make me stay here. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. <3

*Is touched.*

;_;

That was beautiful Song....

*hugs Song.*

Yeah I've been to three as well. The first one was filled with a bunch of flaming assholes.

the second one was dead

This one is entertaining

I've joined 2 other forums before the forest. I left the first one because of a reason I can no longer remember, and the other one because of a large amount of assholes that called the place home.

Why did I choose to stick around this one? I dunno... maybe cause of all the nice and cool people here. So I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.

Like everyone else I won't be on as much during school.

Even though I just got here, I really like it. The user base made me feel welcomed and you guys are heavy on brawl; which is a plus because I've been looking for new people to play with.

Why do most of you care if your family knows you go here? I mean, it's not like there's any mature content about it.

Oh, and I find myself growing increasingly bored with the forums here. I'll keep coming back and post stuff, because I find some interesting topics about certain characters and talking about the games and what not. However, I find that there are a LOT of pointless topics here that would be locked without a second thought on other site forums. Seriously, I don't like having to sift through the bad topics to find ones that are worthwhile. But this doesn't mean that I haven't participated in any because some pointless ones are funny, and I think, If their about nothing, they better be funny.

But those are just my opinions and this site just has lower standards for topics, I guess.

Why do most of you care if your family knows you go here? I mean, it's not like there's any mature content about it.

Oh, and I find myself growing increasingly bored with the forums here. I'll keep coming back and post stuff, because I find some interesting topics about certain characters and talking about the games and what not. However, I find that there are a LOT of pointless topics here that would be locked without a second thought on other site forums. Seriously, I don't like having to sift through the bad topics to find ones that are worthwhile. But this doesn't mean that I haven't participated in any because some pointless ones are funny, and I think, If their about nothing, they better be funny.

But those are just my opinions and this site just has lower standards for topics, I guess.

Says the man who has Pickachu raping Lucario in his avatar.

The fact that we're free to make so many random outrageous topics is what makes this place so great. You can be involved in something completely out of this world ridiculous in several topics.

I mean come on, how many forums can say they have a tavern, a hotel, a sitcom, and, one time, a ball that went over 1000 posts?

The fact that we're free to make so many random outrageous topics is what makes this place so great. You can be involved in something completely out of this world ridiculous in several topics.

I mean come on, how many forums can say they have a tavern, a hotel, a sitcom, and, one time, a ball that went over 1000 posts?

I like those places.