Fire Emblem Awakening: 3DS Bundle Thread

Diortem

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Gamestop's website updated earlier today/last night saying the bundle gets the artbook too, and so did my local store when I was there yesterday (my friend has the bundle pre-ordered)

That's good to hear. Now I can cancel my order through gamestop and save $10 by buying on amazon (For the game, not the bundle. I bought both :D).

I preordered my bundle yesterday. He says they JUST updated their computers with the info for it earlier yesterday. Tells you what kind of area I live in. >>

Excited to hear that preordering the bundle gets the art book too. Now if only Feb 5th will get here faster.

I heard Japan sold out just as fast. It had me nervous so I bribed my mom into taking me to gamestop yesterday. >>

*looks at your profile*

...You're 23, but you had to *bribe* your mom into taking you to GameStop? Couldn't you just go yourself... without your mom's permission?

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Wow. That sold out pretty fast, didn't it?

One day, looking at when they announced it on their Twitter. I'm glad they have the Preorder Now, Pay Later option! XD I don't get paid for a few days, so I would have missed out if I had to pay the $300 up front.

They probably only had a really limited amount, considering they weren't even supposed to be having any in the first place. They must have a -really- good supplier to do that for them

I pre-ordered mine online on Gamestop.com. Would the SD card with the game in it work only on your 3DS or could you give it away? I pre-ordered the physical copy too, but I want to keep it.

Edited by Chibster

One day, looking at when they announced it on their Twitter. I'm glad they have the Preorder Now, Pay Later option! XD I don't get paid for a few days, so I would have missed out if I had to pay the $300 up front.

They probably only had a really limited amount, considering they weren't even supposed to be having any in the first place. They must have a -really- good supplier to do that for them

Which is sad to those that don't follow twitter.

Just Wish April Release give artbook at least or that just sad with the AU Rates to US now, just unthinkable what the tax are doing to us.

I could if I had a driver's license. lol

I hear ya! I wish I had my license too; I know perfectly well how to drive, but I never have time to go and take the test. It wouldn't matter if I did; don't have money for a car, and the only one we have is used by my mum to work full time. I hate this economy... dry.gif

I hear ya! I wish I had my license too; I know perfectly well how to drive, but I never have time to go and take the test. It wouldn't matter if I did; don't have money for a car, and the only one we have is used by my mum to work full time. I hate this economy... dry.gif

Well the issue for me is that I live out in cow country and the nearest driver's license place is the next town over. Which is very out of the way. Heck, even going to that gamestop was a good 45 minute trip.

ON TOPIC:

15 days until the release. (14 for some lucky people lol)

A terrible thought just crossed my mind. If I cancelled my other preorders at gamestop (two of them paid for already), I'd be in range to throw all my extra cash at them to get the bundle. That's pretty tempting.

Really wouldn't mind a new 3DS either, I've had mine since they came out and it's flimsy as all hell. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

A terrible thought just crossed my mind. If I cancelled my other preorders at gamestop (two of them paid for already), I'd be in range to throw all my extra cash at them to get the bundle. That's pretty tempting.

Really wouldn't mind a new 3DS either, I've had mine since they came out and it's flimsy as all hell. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Forgive me but how is it so flimsy? Are the systems themselves flimsy?

Forgive me but how is it so flimsy? Are the systems themselves flimsy?

It's not so bad, but my screen wobbles around with the slightest shake. Like, the screen half of the system jiggles around quite a bit when the system is open and being played, etc. My brother's system doesn't do this, but mine always has. I just attributed this to the fact that I got it right when they came out.

It's annoying to me and it worries me a little bit sometimes but it hasn't been a major problem so far.

Greetings, fantastic fellow Fire Emblem 'ficionados!

Last April I bought a Flame Red 3DS with Super Mario 3D Land.

...I bought the wrong bundle.sad.gif Please soak in the majestic details of my regret.

Fire-Emblem-Awakening-3DS-Bundle-2.jpg

(The front cameras are like eyes, staring into my soul...or not.)

Edited by Zera

It's not so bad, but my screen wobbles around with the slightest shake. Like, the screen half of the system jiggles around quite a bit when the system is open and being played, etc. My brother's system doesn't do this, but mine always has. I just attributed this to the fact that I got it right when they came out.

It's annoying to me and it worries me a little bit sometimes but it hasn't been a major problem so far.

Ah, I see. Sorry just curious.

Yeah, my mario 3d land bundle 3ds has the same thing. I thought nintendo was supposed to have fixed the screen hinge issues after all the ds fats came apart, but I guess not. At least I can use it to justify paying $200 for something I already have.

Ah, I see. Sorry just curious.

No need to apologize! :p

That is a mighty fine looking system. Guessing that the symbols and what not are stickers though. Would be awesome if they aren't.

No need to apologize! :p

That is a mighty fine looking system. Guessing that the symbols and what not are stickers though. Would be awesome if they aren't.

I'm pretty sure they're not stickers. If they are then they must be really, really durable stickers.

I have the Zelda edition 3DS, and I can confirm the design is most definitely not a sticker of any kind. I think it's a safe assumption to make that the FE 3DS will not have them either. Don't worry ^_^.

I have the Japanese version (which looks just like the pictures of the American version) and it is definitely not stickers. It's shiny silver/gray paint that's under the clear plastic outer layer of the 3DS.

I have the Zelda edition 3DS, and I can confirm the design is most definitely not a sticker of any kind. I think it's a safe assumption to make that the FE 3DS will not have them either. Don't worry ^_^.

I have the Japanese version (which looks just like the pictures of the American version) and it is definitely not stickers. It's shiny silver/gray paint that's under the clear plastic outer layer of the 3DS.

Well, I'm probably gonna buy this thing now so this is great news! :P

Just hope it doesn't have the same problem my current one has. Probably won't, but a new system will be nice even if it does. Probably gonna just give my old one to a friend.