Fire Emblem Awakening: 3DS Bundle Thread

Diortem

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game and bundle is turning all of us into crazy fools Facepalm_emote_gif.gif. Seriously, this and cherry soda is all I think about, nowadays.

I actually just drank some cherry soda yesterday ("Sour Cherry" to be exact, but it wasn't sour at all). I don't think about it nearly as much as I think about Awakening, though.

This game and bundle is turning all of us into crazy fools Facepalm_emote_gif.gif. Seriously, this and cherry soda is all I think about, nowadays.

.....Yeah, I can pretty much admit that all I'm thinking about lately is Awakening, when I should be thinking about school and jobs. Its very, very sad.

And thanks for the answers! I've decided I'm gonna bug my ride to no end until they take me tonight to a gamestop and finally order the damn, beautiful, expensive thing provided its still available...

I'm stuck checking my best buy order a few times a day for any sign of trouble... I won't be able to relax until I see that it has shipped.

I also hope that EB games has it on the 4th because I don't want to buy the game a third time so I can play it that day but I doubt I would be able to resist.

Edited by Sigue

Okay, just want to be 100% positive now, so if I buy this bundle and do system transfer with my old 3DS (which is an ambassador) to the AWESOME new Fire emblem 3DS, i'll have on the the Fire emblem 3DS Fire emblem awakening built in AND my ambassador games e.g. Sacred Stones?

Seems like Nintendo Direct news on my Awakening Japanese 3DS says that FE13 will be available for download at the eShop as well on January 30th.

So for those of you who have the Japanese copy already and have higher power levels and prefer the virtual copy of the game, you can go do that.

Iwata also explained, just like it's been discussed before, that you will be able to import your save from your cartridge to the virtual copy you have on the SD card.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Seems like Nintendo Direct news on my Awakening Japanese 3DS says that FE13 will be available for download at the eShop as well on January 30th.

So for those of you who have the Japanese copy already and have higher power levels and prefer the virtual copy of the game, you can go do that.

Iwata also explained, just like it's been discussed before, that you will be able to import your save from your cartridge to the virtual copy you have on the SD card.

Cool. Still getting the physical copy because I'm not as moneybags as you, but this is good for those who would want to get it early. Lucky people.

So I talked to my nearest store about buying this. They suggested that I buy it normally, then transfer the data from my old, damaged 3DS to the new one, then bring the old 3DS back with the receipt to trade it in for the increased amount of money back as if I had traded it in at the purchase.

Does Gamestop let you do this? I'm planning to trade in my 3DS as a way of cheapening the bundle and they don't have in-store pickup for it anymore, not sure if it's worth it if they don't allow that sort of thing.

Is anyone else keeping themselves from watching that unboxing video in order to make their own unboxing experience all the more savory? I so wanna watch, but I must abstain D':>

I didn't watch it. I had quite a "savory" experience unboxing my Japanese bundle. The lack of a physical game and the new art book will make this experience pretty different. And I don't want some video ruining my experience before I even have it.

They even have "We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused" at the end of the message. ....What inconvenience are they talking about? blink.gif Silly people.

As in they apologize for not giving out the product immediately and there will be no extra charges to the agreed payment anytime before the release.

• 2 weeks later...