Fire Emblem Awakening: 3DS Bundle Thread

Diortem

Bundle obtained! Managed to successfully transfer the data and everything and am currently re-downloading FE13 (for free, of course). Because the other data was on a smaller SD card, I decided to use the new one to put FE13 and its DLC on, but this puts all my Ambassador games and other downloads on the other SD card. Is there an easy way to combine them all onto one SD card?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bundle obtained! Managed to successfully transfer the data and everything and am currently re-downloading FE13 (for free, of course). Because the other data was on a smaller SD card, I decided to use the new one to put FE13 and its DLC on, but this puts all my Ambassador games and other downloads on the other SD card. Is there an easy way to combine them all onto one SD card?

If it transferred your data and all of the stuff associated with your 3DS (and its eShop account), then put the old SD card back in, manage your data to only include things you want to combine with the stuff on the bigger SD card.

Put it on your desktop, insert the newer bigger SD card, and then put the stuff from the old SD card into the newer one.

Well... theoretically it should work.

Just picked up my bundle, and now I'm waiting for it to charge. What's awesome is that the clear case I ordered also came in the mail, today! What are the chances? ohmy.gif

Edit: Guy at my Gamestop said I was the 1st person who picked up her FE. How is this possible? He said they had the games on Wednesday! What is taking these FE fans so long to pick up their game/bundle?

Edited by Lauren

If it transferred your data and all of the stuff associated with your 3DS (and its eShop account), then put the old SD card back in, manage your data to only include things you want to combine with the stuff on the bigger SD card.

Put it on your desktop, insert the newer bigger SD card, and then put the stuff from the old SD card into the newer one.

Well... theoretically it should work.

Yeah I ended up just re-downloading all the games onto the new SD card, since the fact that they were saved to my account meant I could do it for free.

• 2 weeks later...

So...... We get an XL over in Europe then!! pretty interesting..... I personally am a little annoyed at this, not really interested in paying like £50 more / $70 just for an XL so probably not gonna bother with it! =D