Skill/Class question

Zeroe

Hey all, sorry if this has already been answered. If so please just point me in that direction. I understand that you can't change classes unless you have the Change seal (not including master of course) and you can't change until level 10, correct?

So my question is, what happens if I get multiple seals and use them all on the "My Unit" and just get the skills for the classes them move on to the other class for their skills? Such as getting the Strategist skills (both 1 & 10) them moving over to a Cavalier for theirs then another and so on. Are their limitations for that or can you do that? Thanks smile.gif

1357875257[/url]' post='2244212']

Hmmmm alright thanks, I figure I'll be grinding enough with the dlc anyway so good to know. Thanks for the help

Works just fine as long as you don't mind the slower xp. You will get something called internal levels that will adjust your exp gain to something closer to how many levels you got under the belt so to speak. This is just a simplified way to say it, you can find the details in several other threads

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36909. Here is one that has some on it, think even the specific details further down