girl trouble

Doom103

uhhh yea i have big girl trouble im shy and ugly not to mention fat (ill post a pic tomorrow). and ive met girls whom i really like but nevr summon the courage to tell them how i fell.

generally my close friends that are girls say im really really sweet but im a little unattractive sigh.....

so what should i do. and im asking you guys cause my friends tried to help but there all 2-4 years older that me so yea there advice doesnt really apply to me lol.

Im sorry if it sounds generic but theres nothing better than being yourself. Acting fake and getting found out will just make girls like you less. Just be who you are and the right person should come along some day. If you want to you could try to work out to let go of a couple of extra pounds as it will help. This is coming from a plump guy himself! XD Trust me, there will be a girl who looks past looks(I am happy to have met one but alas she's a high schooler and I just graduated)

Im sorry if it sounds generic but theres nothing better than being yourself. Acting fake and getting found out will just make girls like you less. Just be who you are and the right person should come along some day. If you want to you could try to work out to let go of a couple of extra pounds as it will help. This is coming from a plump guy himself! XD Trust me, there will be a girl who looks past looks(I am happy to have met one but alas she's a high schooler and I just graduated)

yea im working on that i fell a bit light but not enough

Age is but a number. Wait until you're in your late 20s or so and a few years won't matter so much....

Or will it?

Edited by Fireman

*wears glasses*

I haven't worn these in a long time.

Also Doom103, the thing is to NOT be yourself, contrary of what most people tell you. I don't mean act like a completely different person, but you'll have to go out of your way to impress her and attract her attention. The rest my friend is all up to you.