What happens after Chapter 11? (Spoilers)

GamingPandas

I want to know this... after the war with Plegia ends...

Why do the Shepherds fight against Valm? Isn't Valm opposed to the main anatagonist? Also why is Tiki the priestess of Valm? Is Tiki ... evil? I don't really get this but I would really appreciate it if people can answer me.

I want to know this... after the war with Plegia ends...

Why do the Shepherds fight against Valm? Isn't Valm opposed to the main anatagonist? Also why is Tiki the priestess of Valm? Is Tiki ... evil? I don't really get this but I would really appreciate it if people can answer me.

Valm invades because Valhart is aware of Validar's plans to ressurect Grima and intends to prevent him from doing so. By conquering the whole continent.

Ironically enough, the fear of Valhart invading is why Gangrel started his war. He wanted to unite the continent so that they could oppose Valhart if he tried to do... exactly what he did later in the plot. He still ended up furthering Validar's plans though.

Tiki is the Priestess of Valm because Valm worships Naga, just like Ylisse. It's natural that she'd be revered, as Naga is her mother and she's basically the in-universe Jesus figure. She doesn't approve of the war though.