Who are you going to have you MU marry?

Fala

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..I've played FE7 over more times than my heart beats in a day. I think 45+ playthroughs of FE13 won't be that hard xD

( I'm going to regret saying that, aren't I? )

Well, you'll certainly get your $40 worth of game there, that's for certain.

Yes, that's what I initially thought too, but some people are saying they're going to be doing full PLAYTHROUGHS with everyone. Getting married, having kids, finishing the game etc. That's what stumped me.

Here's the thing. There's only 3 save files.

Once you're finished with one waifu, you can never go back.

THAT'S SO MEAN. YOU'RE USING THEM AND THROWING THEM AWAY LIKE THAT.

You need to save it on another slot for the game to save it on the support library.

Take it from the guy who married everyone. Evidence? The Serenes Forest mainsite Female confession CGs.

If I recall right (it's been a few months since I last support farmed), saving to another slot isn't strictly necessary. Suspends, Game Overs and beating the final chapter will update your system data without an actual save.

Though you do need to have beaten the game once and unlocked the Support Library first.

Edit: Oh and on topic, Lucina.

Edited by egobarrier

Here's the thing. There's only 3 save files.

Once you're finished with one waifu, you can never go back.

THAT'S SO MEAN. YOU'RE USING THEM AND THROWING THEM AWAY LIKE THAT.

In Sacred Stones, I would kill off the A support partner, and get the supports with without saving, but I suppose that won't work here.

LUCINA FOR LOVE

During that run I will scout out a good spouse for my Female Avatar. If only I could marry Fred....

You can marry Fred. :)

You can marry any character of the opposite sex who is not a DLC character.

Edited by Tarquin

Male MU: Panne or Lissa

Female MU: Chrom or maybe Vaike

On another note, Lissa will be going with Virion since with how Wood (or whatever his name is going to be) is personality wise, it seems a little... fitting in a sense.

Edited by Clessin

I have a question for all these people who are saying they'll be romancing everyone, eventually. How exactly are you planning on doing this? Between the male and female avatar, there are roughly 45 characters you can marry. Is there some something I'm missing, or do you actually mean to play the game ~45 times? I mean, Fire Emblem is a great series, and Awakening is an amazing game, but that seems rather excessive to me.

I was going to do it anyway but...

Challenge Accepted.

Stahl all day every day for my first run as female avatar. Then probably Chrom to be a princess and Gaius because he's ridiculous (won't necessarily do all back to back)

For my male avatar depending on how quickly the spotpass DLC is released, Emmeryn would be my first choice, otherwise Sully and then Say'ri

Cherche (how do you even pronounce that?) from the very beginning. Second is propably Tiamo because Selena as daughter, yep.

Edit: gotta drill that if I don't wanna make someone angry...

Edited by Hamon SWEEP

I wanted cute pairings for the rest of my team, so I ended up stuck with she-male Libera (it was either him, Loran, or Donnel -_-). :( ALL FOR MY UNITS.

I hope to do a subsequent playthrough marrying either Azure or Jerome.

Edit: Oh, I guess I could have married one of the SpotPass guys, but I don't like them much.

Edited by Keilis