Who are you going to have you MU marry?

Fala

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I create a female MU and get the Ike DLC, can I have her marry Ike?

Because if that's the case, I'm totally marrying Ike. He's so dreamy ...

Nope, but you can (eventually) marry Paris, who's distantly related to him and has an equally large and impressive sword.

Almost as good.

Nope, but you can (eventually) marry Paris, who's distantly related to him and has an equally large and impressive sword.

Almost as good.

Equally large as in the exact same size, shape, colour, function, and name.

Probably everyone, eventually. As for priority...

Male will pretty much be seducing Sariya, Lucina(Sorry Chrom, but I'm-a seduce your daughter), Miriel, Tiki(Man, she grew up to be hot), Nowi, n_n(Even the NAME is cute), Tiamo(Anyone else here thinks she resembles Erza Scarlett?), Lissa(Sorry Chrom, but I'm-a seduce your younger sister), Anna(YES. I've loved this red-head!), Noire...man, I've pretty much listed most everyone female there.

Female'll go for Chrom(Obviously), Gaius(Sweets), and Paris(Oh yes. My lady will eat this man up good).

I think I'll have my avatar marry Libera (is that possible, if he's super religious and pure?). I'm going to deflower him! >:D

Yes, you can marry him. XD

You can marry any playable unit of the opposite sex (barring DLC characters).

...Do religious types take vows of celibacy in the FE universe?

Edited by Tarquin

Yes, you can marry him. XD

You can marry any playable unit of the opposite sex (barring DLC characters).

...Do religious types take vows of celibacy in the FE universe?

Hm, I would assume they do, if they have positions in the church! I read on FE's Wikia page that Libera has doubts about staying with the church, so I guess my character's seduction will help clear his confusion ;) .

Oh gosh! I approve of this heartily! Despoil him thoroughly!

"Defilers in the Libera. DESPOILERS."

Despoil, I shall! First, I shall dirty his hair; then, I shall despoil him of his heavenly robes; finally, I shall broadcast the real photo of his confession scene on the internet, where he looks like this minus the candy. This just will not do!

(Sorry about the picture spoilers---I just thought a visual reference would be necessary. I did not intend to "spoil" in that way.)

That is all xx

Edited by Lauren

Despoil, I shall! First, I shall dirty his hair; then, I shall despoil him of his heavenly robes; finally, I shall broadcast the real photo of his confession scene on the internet, where he looks like this minus the candy. This just will not do!

(Sorry about the picture spoilers---I just thought a visual reference would be necessary. I did not intend to "spoil" in that way.)

That is all xx

Don't get too detailed now. XD

Considering each file will have a headcannon of mine, heres the pairings.

File One: Mariabelle

File Two: Tiki, Sully,Tharja, or Lucina

File Three: First time through-Chrom then it'll either be a Chrom!Degal, Lucina or Lissa

I know I posted in this topic before but I was undecided then. After watching the demo and seeing a preview of Ricken in that chapter 4 video, I have firmly decided on my first playthrough. Sorry Tiamo or whatever your name is, CHROM IS MINE. D<