Army of MUs! (Opinions and suggestions appreciated!)

SlayeZ

Not sure if this is the wrong board but eh w/e!

I've been talking to some people and thought it would be cool to have an army of MUs (even thought that means no support for some characters) It won't be that debilitating on hard.

1) MY UNIT. Literally.

img443_zps38704518.jpg

I was stuck on myself (man that sounded bad) for awhile, not knowing what class I wanted to be, or what my flaws and assets would be, so I packed up my bag and went soul-searching across the globe with my Red Headband and tattered Gi. okay maybe not, but my friends did point out several things for me:

1) For my size (135lbs) I am absurdly strong (benching in at 225lbs, aiming for 300lbs by summer)

2) I am someone who sets impossibru goals but obtains it anyways.

3) I have a LOVE for abdominals. Heck for exercise in general.

4) Also, during my time training Brazilian Jujitsu and Boxing, I was told to be a very fast learner, have quick reaction times, and swift strikes.

5) I'm pretty lazy when it comes to things I'm not interested in...D:

what I notice myself, is that my stamina is asseru :(

and as for the class...

Well I just decided to draw WHAT I would legitimately wear if I was in the Fire Emblem Universe, and It came out as the shirtless asian herof@ggot with a scarf, very similar to the Warrior Class and the Assassin Class. (Which is just fine with me, someone who prefers offense and mobility over defense). Heck, I enjoyed Ike's FE10 Advancement Vanguard design wise, love dat arm, so that's an influence too, gives some coverage without losing mobility! This is where the second point comes in, to hell with axes, they may be the strongest thing ever and look pretty damn cool, but I couldn't imagine myself lugging around one!

/endcharacterdesign101

Soooo assassin it is, and this is where I need your help!

I figured I'd get alittle personal with the Assets/Flaws and make em either

Asset: (Strength or Speed)

Flaws: (HP or Defence)

Now with the skills:

From the bio in one of the spoiler boxes above, Definitely will have to give MU:

1- Limit Breaker (as broken as it is.)

2- Vantage (reaction time)

3- Sol/Vengence? (something to help Vantage)

4- Miracle (save dat lowlife booty)

5- ??? Late Initiative? (laziness) Tome Slayer? (Overpriced college textbooks should burn! + if i ever ran into a streetpassed Nosferatu) Lance Slayer? (Just b/c swords)

Assuming I reach Max Stats as an assassin:

HP/STR/MG/SK/SPD/LCK/DEF/RES

Str/Def:

80/44/30/50/46/44/30/29

Str/HP:

80/43/29/50/46/44/32/29

Spd/Def:

80/40/30/50/50/46/28/29

Spd/HP:

80/39/29/50/50/46/30/29

WIth Limit breaker and any Spd+, I would 2hit most maxed speed playable units (minus the fast classes ofc) while having more strength than the average fast unit (cept Berserkers)

With a Strength asset, I would only be 2hitted by a speed+ MU and select few characters, but have only a +4 strength increase (which may or may not be alot?)

Anyways, any suggestions?

img445_zps18581fbd.jpg

2)Friend's MU

I'm not sure How he want's his designed yet, so ill update this later. All i know is that He would want an Axe class (so Warrior, Beserker, BATTLE CLERIC!!) Battle Clerics is probably the one he'd choose, seeing is it's the only one with a shirt (and no one is douchey enough to go without a shirt...oh wait :( )

I'll have to redo his picture, because I smudged the eye and now he looks like he has pink eye. Ew.

img444_zps444a355b.jpg

However, based on the 5 years that I've known him I'll have to say:

Asset: Def/Skill/Luck

Flaw: Str/Mag/HP

as for skills:

1-Astra/Magnificent Flames

2-Magic Square

3-Counter/Crimson Curse

4-Axe Expert

5-???

3) Gone2Ground

img446_zps9cab7a62.jpg

Asset: Str/Skill/Def<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Flaws: Mag/Res/Luck<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Class: Tactician -> Myrmidon -> Demon Fighter

Personality: Determined to get through life despite his crappy luck, and is trying to become the epitome of what he calls MANLY. His stance is probably that of the traditional macho man, limping a little.

Skills:<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">- Quick Slash<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">- Resistance +10<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">- Veteran<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">- Vantage<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">- Avoid +10

4)melossage

img447_zps1925be7c.jpg

asset: Magic<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">flaw: strength<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">class: sage

skills: healing heart, Miracle, Renewal, Magic Expert, Magic +2

5)TheGreatOld

img448_zps50900a79.jpg

Gender: Female<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Asset: Str/Spd/Skill<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Flaws: Mag/Def/Res<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);"><br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Class: Tactition --> Myrmidon -> Mercenary --> Pegasus Knight --> Dark Pegasus -->Hero --> Assassin ---> Sword master <br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Skills: Astra, Lethality, lightning speed, sword expert, weapon saver.

6)Intrier

img449_zps545a6d79.jpg

Asset: skill<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Flaw: defense<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Class:Pegasus knight, branching to Falcoknight.

Skills: lighting speed, magic square... I guess just anything that is acquired along the way xD I really don't mind<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Personality: stern, rigid, a very by the book person, she's more about work first then partying, kind of lonely but prideful, constantly conflicting with herself, never admits she needs anything from anyone type of person. Seems angry but really is just thoughtful and constantly thinking. Very rarely can be seen as a easy going but can be with people she's close to, but she's distantly polite to everyone else.

7)Warg

img450_zps98b940a4.jpg

Asset: Spd/skl/luck <br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Flaws: Str/Res/Def<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Class: Make the class changes you want, just let me stay as a trickster in the end

Personality: I'm the lazyest guy you'll ever met, I never do things that require effortunless they are strictly necessary. When something is important I always try to find theway that gives me the less work and still leaves things well done. I hardly connect toother persons (the few people that I can really call friends are people that I know for along time) but in spite of that I'm the guy that loves partys, that gets along witheverybody, making them laugh, and that never gets mad because getting mad impliesthat I care and requires effort.

Commissions closed for now! Just leave Asset/Flaws and classes, so I have a better Idea what I'm doing x-x Actually, be as DETAILED as possible on your personality, your habits, etc etc, it helps drawing alot!

Edited by SlayeZ

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, sure I guess.

Asset: Str/Skill/Def

Flaws: Mag/Res/Luck

Class: Tactician -> Myrmidon -> Demon Fighter

Appearance: Short-ish hair and no beard, but a manly 'stache. Probably has a bandage somewhere cause of his crappy luck.

Personality: Determined to get through life despite his crappy luck, and is trying to become the epitome of what he calls MANLY. His stance is probably that of the traditional macho man, limping a little.

Skills:

- Quick Slash

- Resistance +10

- Veteran

- Vantage

- Avoid +10

If you can work off of that, that is. huh.gif

Anyway, these are actually pretty awesome. I really can't draw that good.

Edited by Gone2Ground

hmm

asset: Magic

flaw: strength

class: sage

appearence: Black hair long enough to cover one eye, glasses, cool royal blue cloak

mainly a healer sage

skills: healing heart, Miracle, Renewal, Magic Expert, Magic +2

kinda seems like the bookworm. not muscular, very skinny(cliche slim nerd build), kinda like Loran only without the hat and cooler hair

Edited by melossage

This seems interesting.

Asset: Str/Spd/Skill

Flaws: Mag/Def/Res

Class: Tactition --> Myrmidon -> Mercenary --> Pegasus Knight --> Dark Pegasus -->Hero --> Assassin ---> Sword master

Appearance: Short grey hair, bandana tied around forehead with long tails (Think Solid Snake). As for the attire, I personally see something akin to Zihark's Trueblade costume, but you may choose something else that is befitting. I just ask to include the pants.

Skills: Astra, Lethality, lightning speed, sword expert, weapon saver.

Nice art by the way.

EDIT: more of a description.

Edited by TheGreatOld

This is pretty awesome actually I was planning on a mu army on my 3rd file but your seems a lot more fun xD

Asset: skill

Flaw: defense

Class:Pegasus knight, branching to Falcoknight.

Appearance: short brownish hair in a perm, kind of like Gillian Chung's hair on twins effect, a scar from eyebrow down to chin, wears the strategist outfit through all classes(it's cold up in the skies xD), slightly large eyes but with stern almost narrowed eyebrows to contrast it, constantly carrying a lance, only thing to signify that she is of the Pegasus knights is a small wing shaped clip on the split of her bangs, right in between the size of a medium and large female mu

Skills: lighting speed, magic square... I guess just anything that is acquired along the way xD I really don't mind

Personality: stern, rigid, a very by the book person, she's more about work first then partying, kind of lonely but prideful, constantly conflicting with herself, never admits she needs anything from anyone type of person. Seems angry but really is just thoughtful and constantly thinking. Very rarely can be seen as a easy going but can be with people she's close to, but she's distantly polite to everyone else.

Your art is a lot better than mine xD

Edited by Intrier

I think the class that would fit me the best was myrmidon (the class I like less) because I'm not that strong (low str) but I'm fast and I learn things quickly (high spd and skill). I can consider myself lucky too. But since there is TheGreatOld is already one I think I'll stay a thief that promotes to Trickster(I love this class). And thinking about it again, I think it suits me even better than Myrmidon.

Asset: Spd/skl/luck

Flaws: Str/Res/Def

Class: Make the class changes you want, just let me stay as a trickster in the end

Appearance: Around 1.8m(5.10ft) and slender. Although I think right now I have a really light brown hair(it was blonde but it has been darkning as time goes by) some people still say it has a dark blonde tone. The haircut closest to mine would be the generic My Unit medium size body one. My beard is a bit darker than my hair and althought I don't like to have beard I usually sometimes get lazy and I don't shave it. I never let it grow much because I start to feel unconfortable, though.

Personality: I'm the lazyest guy you'll ever met, I never do things that require effort unless they are strictly necessary. When something is important I always try to find the way that gives me the less work and still leaves things well done. I hardly connect to other persons (the few people that I can really call friends are people that I know for a long time) but in spite of that I'm the guy that loves partys, that gets along with everybody, making them laugh, and that never gets mad because getting mad implies that I care and requires effort. I'm the average guy at sports, I don't stand out in the good or bad way, but I'm good with the words. I find it easy to make people do what I want them to do, or in other words, I can manipulate people easily and I've done that lots of times to lots of people whitout feeling guilty for the most part of my life. However, 1 and a half~2 years ago I met a person that made me start changing my values and I also started studying philosophy and now, although sometimes its hard, I try not to use manipulation as a tool to get what I want.

Skills: I haven't thought about anything of this matter for when I get Awakening so whatever skills you like are fine, seriously.

Edited by Warg

1358802514[/url]' post='2255838']

I think the class that would fit me the best was myrmidon (the class I like less) because I'm not that strong (low str) but I'm fast and I learn fast (high spd and skill), but since there is TheGreatOld is already one I think I'll stay a thief that promotes to Rogue(I love this class)

Asset: Spd/skl

Flaws: Str/Res/Def

Class: Thief-->Rogue

Appearance: Light brown hair with the generic haircut for My Unit medium size body

Skills: Whatever skills you like

EDIT: Well, I forgot you only had 3 free spaces. Bad luck for me then

No rogues in this game though :/

Alright OP, I have to be perfectly honest and I apologize beforehand if it sounds rude, but you have to pull such incredibly erratic Reclassing Paths in order to get the skills for the two builds you suggested, and can't help but notice you can get a bit more of what you desire for less bouncing if you let them be streamlined in the following ways:

1) What you want for your MU shows the pattern of a Myrm!Assassin with candidate skills rom the Merc Branch, so you can go:

Tactician --> Myrmidon --> Mercenary --> Hero --> Assassin

And it'd give you a nice skill pool consisting of: Veteran, Solidarity (aka. Magic Square) , (raw) Avoid+10, Vantage, Sol, Axe Slayer, Lethality, Pass, Limit Breaker. Out of it, you'd only have to replace Miracle with Avoid+10 for the same purpose. Any of your suggested Asset/Flaw combos work well, specially with Limit Breaker.

2) For your friend's, you're thinking in a axe-focused Battle Monk: Out of the Asset/Flaw combos you laid out, +Skill/-Magic seems to give the best cap modifier spread for the class; and taking in account both a Magic flaw and the idea you're gonna have that MU spend time with a Warrior's and/or a Berserker's Magic growth, getting Magnificent Flame might not worth it as much as making him a better axe-user, so I recommend giving him a Zealous disposition along with playing with the fact that in order to get Axe Expert you also get Wrath, so you can go...

Tactician --> Fighter --> Warrior --> Berserker --> Battle Monk

And while is not as flashy as having Astra there, an skillset of Axe Expert, Counter, Wrath, Zeal (aka. Fiery Heart), and either Magic Square, Strength/Luck Cry or Renewal does a neat job...

Anyways, those really are amazingly done artworks and the fact you also suggested a Battle Monk with Magnificent Flame reminded of the crazy approach I took to build an MU of mine into one with both that skill and Healing Heart, so might as well repost it here...

Asset: Resistance.

Flaw: Luck.

Reclass Path: Tactician --> Priest --> Sage -(Lv.10)-> Grandmaster --> Battle Monk

Skillset: Magic Square, Healing Heart, Magnificent Flame, Rainbow Cry, either Magic or Luck Cry.

Edited by AstraSage

I'm gonna open this to anyone who wants a picture (while I still have time!), and as for those already posted, add in some description and personality, even skills and such, the more details the easier I can draw! The more I know someone ,the easier I can draw them, which is weird o.e

and Astra, couldn't I get Miracle just by switching to cleric then switching to whatever class? (since it's a level 1 skill)

and the Battle Monk thing was just a toss up at a support/ace in the hole character that would be good at any position (ranged handaxe or bolt axe/close range/healing), I totally forgot abotu the obcessive amounts of leveling I'd have to do though...but oh well I love FE so I can envision myseld buying all the DLC and grinding for hours on end anyhow! XD

In life, my primary asset is Luck. Though I'm fairly thorough with planning, luck is what ultimately allows my plans to piece together neatly and in my advantage even in the worst of times. My worst would be HP because of a birth condition; since I work in academia and teach also, I guess this makes me the stereotypical Sage, only with a lot of good luck. As luck would have it, I actually do have a staff in real life, which I inherited from my grandfather. He hid it in a tree before he died and made us go on a duck hunt for it, ugh. (I have a robe too, but that's neither here nor there.)

Also, I apologize for those overpriced textbooks. We sage professors hate them too.

Don't know much yet about reclass paths and skillsets, but any route ending in half-Tactician, half-Sage that'll let me take advantage of my penchant for criticals and magic find would be just about perfect. War Knowledge, definitely, as I work best and learn best when helping another person achieve his/her potential. Small size avatar, short dark brown hair, kind of messy. Even if I'm grown, I still get mistaken a lot for a member of the student body, -_-. You'd likely look older than I do.

EDIT: If you're willing to draw it out, I'd love to see your interpretation (if you still have time). Having just a gallery of the fantasy MU army sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. For personality, a know-it-all trickster would be perfect. I do not often use my learning for good (except for the good of my students), but I do often use it for (my own) fun despite pretending to be serious most of the time.

Edited by Eberict

I don't know why you'd say your drawings are bad - hell of a lot better than what 90% of the population can do; certainly MUCH better than my drawing skills. Anyway, it'd be cool to have a picture of the Avatar I was planning, so if you're still taking requests, I'd really appreciate it.

Asset/Flaw: +MAG, -SKL

Class: Grandmaster>Dark Mage>Sorcerer>Dark Knight (Yes, I will be grinding forever)

Skills: Veteran, Magnificent Flame, Crimson Curse, Vengeance, Life Absorb

Personality: Has only two hobbies: reading, and killing things. Hates being forced to socialize, but tends to go on long rants using overly big words when pissed off. Really brutal towards enemies, but secretly a big softie when it comes to family and friends. A crying girl is her one weakness.

Appearance: Standard dark knight armor with a longcoat; glasses; long blonde hair in a loose braid and face-framing bangs. Tall.

No, it's not based on me (because knowing me, I'd be like some crappy Villager or something), but my sister. Who's actually on this board. Don't tell her.

and Astra, couldn't I get Miracle just by switching to cleric then switching to whatever class? (since it's a level 1 skill)

No, you really can't unless you can live with your Assassin!MU having to go through nine level-ups as a Priest.

Here's a short refresher: any unit needs to reach Lv. 10 and up to use the Second Seal required for reclassing... and that's just for getting into an unpromoted class, as you'd need to promote first and then reach Lv.10 as a promoted unit (which also translates as a Lv. 30 if reclassed into a special like the DLC ones) to get into a promoted one; Oh, and promoted-->anything makes the EXP Penalty grow faster than unpromoted->unpromoted, hence why it's good to keep the Reclassing Path as less scattered as posible...

PS. I apologize once again if I was getting too analytic with the builds you planned.

Edited by AstraSage

Asset: Skl
Flaw: Mgc
Class: Paladin
Skills: Limit Breaker, Resistance +10, Quick Slash, Luna, Sol

Appearance: Something similar to this, only with black armor with a silver trim, and dark blue clothing. Dark, short hair. Moderate height.

Personality: Stubborn, rigid, and blunt. He is very opinionated and critical of things(perhaps a bit too much). He feels that if something is going to be done, it must be for a good reason. Because of this, he is constantly questioning his orders and the motivations of others(although he is very loyal to the few people does trust and respect). He is quite cynical, and often goes on long rants when a subject he feels strongly about is brought up. Despite his aggressive nature, he usually tries to avoid conflict, instead attempting to solve problems by negotiating and compromising. When that doesn't work however, he is not an opponent to be taken lightly. He is an impressive fighter, and an even better tactician.

Edited by DavidSW

May as well make a request, if you're going to offer your services.

Male character

Has decent Luck

Has horrible Magic

Short brown hair

Looks fairly average (average height, weight, appearance)

Has a few scars that don't actually need to be visible in the image

Mercenary or Fighter class, seeing as he would mostly be using swords or axes

Wears very plain armor that serves it's purpose well but doesn't look very interesting

Personality : Quiet, quick to anger at times, tries to protect his allies at the cost of his own health, tends to think he's smarter than he actually is, but overall a good tactician.

Might as well give this a shot:

Asset/Flaw: Speed/Res

Class: Tactician > Myrmidon > Swordmaster > Berserker

Skills: Vantage, Astra, Wrath, Axe Expert, Avoid+10

Appearance: A tall, muscular, mountain of a man, clad in steel armor and a face-concealing horned helmet. Absolutely terrifying in all respects, really.

Interesting thread. I hadn't thought of having an army consisting entirely of Avatars. Can you say "overpowered"?

[...]Has only two hobbies: reading, and killing things. Hates being forced to socialize, but tends to go on long rants using overly big words when pissed off.[...]

*murderous glare*

Hmmm, let's see...

Asset/Flaw: Skill/Strength

Class: Tactician > Grandmaster > Paladin > Sage > Dark Knight

Skills: Magic Square, Magnificent Flame, Holy Shield, Magic Expert, Life Absorb.

Appearance: Rather tall but slender and youthful looking, short brown hair that's combed back a bit, an expression that looks both intimidated and determined. Light blue Dark Knight attire.

Personality: Scatterbrained, but still intelligent and talented with magic. Dislikes fighting. Can remain focused and calm in situations that call for it despite being somewhat paranoid. Can be judgmental and dislikes tomfoolery, but incredibly loyal to those he does consider a friend.

Your artwork is great BTW ^^

Edited by Frosty Fire Mage

1358826261[/url]' post='2256395']

No, you really can't unless you can live with your Assassin!MU having to go through nine level-ups as a Priest.

Here's a short refresher: any unit needs to reach Lv. 10 and up to use the Second Seal required for reclassing... and that's just for getting into an unpromoted class, as you'd need to promote first and then reach Lv.10 as a promoted unit (which also translates as a Lv. 30 if reclassed into a special like the DLC ones) to get into a promoted one; Oh, and promoted-->anything makes the EXP Penalty grow faster than unpromoted->unpromoted, hence why it's good to keep the Reclassing Path as less scattered as posible...

PS. I apologize once again if I was getting too analytic with the builds you planned.

Hmm are thoose reqs still there if you reached promoted class level 10 before switching to priest?

I really like your art, looks awesome to me XD

Well, if I was to put myself as an Avatar...

Asset/Flaw: Mag/Lck

I'm the bookworm of my group of friends, or the nerd, or the one who knows all this random junk who's happy to share it. I'm not physically strong at all, but I do have a high tolerance for pain. So, I tossed up between Magic and Defense, but ultimately, my smarts > my pain threshold. My flaw was easy though XD I'm the most unlucky (Or lucky, depending on how you look at it XD) person I know. I have a compromised immune system, so I'm always getting sick, I'm incredibly clumsy (I broke my big toe's main bone clean in half at...a chess tournament.) and bad stuff in general seems to follow me and my family around. Strength was second for my flaw, for my physical weakness thanks to my many injuries and illnesses XD

Class: I won't put in the full reclass path here, but, my class would be Valkyrie by the end.

This ties into the most common comment I get from my friends when we design ourselves as if in an RPG, or if we take a quiz, or something along those lines. Every single time, without fail, I get associated with the healer. I find it amusing, but they tell me it's probably because I'm quite mothering when I want to be, and when anyone gets an injury among us, I'm always the first giving medical advice, and helping patch them up (I'm hoping to go into the medical field for my career) And, to tie into the weakness, I certainly wouldn't be able to swing around a giant axe/sword like Battle Clerics/Tricksters do, and ultimately, I'm more of a healer than an offense, which is why I didn't choose Sage.

Skills:

Healing Heart

Rainbow Cry/Love Cry

Bonds

(All of these are support skills, tying into the Healer/White Mage archetype I so often fall into)

Great Shield (Reference to my high pain resistance)

Secluded Lady (another support skill, but this is also tied into a personal preference of mine for having male friends)

Appearance:

Well, on the plus side for me, Build 3 with the default hair for the females is actually pretty close to what I look like, just with a darker purple colour for the hair than what's available. Clothing wise, I certainly for one, wouldn't just wear a dress, because really, tiny skirts + riding a horse? My god that's gotta chafe. If I was to wear a dress, I'd be wearing tights underneath. I'd definitely be wearing tall boots, they're a favourite of mine. If I was to wear anything on my head, it'd be the little feather hairclip that Pricillia got back in FE7, because that's really adorable. I'd probably want to stay covered up torso wise, so I'm thinking a vestlike tophalf with a high collar, and probably a small cape, not enough for it to be impractical, but enough for the rule of cool. And most probably, I'd either be doing something majorly derpy, or falling over or some such XD

Wow, this is really cool!

I wanna request an MU, too. 3:

Asset/Flaw: +Skl -Def

Class: Tactician > Grandmaster > Priest > Sage ((Whichever order is more efficient, but he will end up as a Sage in the end))

Skills: Solidarity (Magic Square), Rainbow Cry, Miracle, Healing Heart, Magic Expert (( Feel free to use Veteran (War Knowledge) to speed up leveling ))

Appearance: Being skinny and pretty short, he doesn't look like he could take a hit. He's a young man with short, somewhat spiky, black hair. It is often a little shaggy with a cool fringe, so you could say his bedhead is a defining feature. His eyes are naturally "soft-looking," but his typical face could be interpreted as somewhat of a scowl sometimes. Generally dresses like a typical Sage: a fancy mantle (although less bulky/wide than the usual Sage), a lightweight coat, etc.

Personality: First impressions are his strong suit; he's usually very polite to others, but getting to know him is difficult. His experiences have left him a bit of a loner and a pessimist, but he still holds his ideals deep in his heart. He likes to keep to himself, and is easily intimidated by people he doesn't know, especially if they're burly men. He's humble and lacks self-confidence in his combat ability, so he finds joy in being able to support others. He isn't one to take risks, and will probably be the first to panic when in a tight spot. If he must fight, he prefers wind tomes for their general reliability. He's known for making exaggerated facial expressions when shocked or disgusted.

Also, how are people's names going to be incorporated into the game? Usernames? Requested names? :o

Can't wait to see more of your art. It's a very interesting style.

Edited by Chidokyo

(You needn't draw this, TC. I'm just engaging in some roundabout revenge via an unfortunate proxy; namely, you.)

Asset/Flaw: +STR, -SKL

Class: Mercenary>Fighter>Hero>Warrior

Skills: Weapon Saver, Late Initiative, Fiery Heart, Sol, Counter

Personality: Your stereotypical bruiser archetype: lot of brawn, no brains. Her success on the battlefield derives mostly from brute force and a certain amount of low cunning when it comes to war tactics and strategy. A gregarious and boisterous nature serves to ensure that she makes friends easily. Likes to laze about when not fighting more than anyone else in the army.

Appearance: Warrior's armor, only in an even more impractical, flashy, and bright gold. A flowing scarlet cape fringed by dark feathers rounds out the gaudy look. Average height, with blonde hair cut in a medium bob. A short, jagged scar runs vertically across one eyebrow.

I want to be positioned on the other side of the army camp from Asura please. Y'know... in case.

Don't worry, I don't engage in collateral damage. ^_^

Sadly, I don't oft have the firepower to achieve it.

How is this for Vengeance, Ash?

Don't worry, I don't engage in collateral damage. ^_^

Sadly, I don't oft have the firepower to achieve it.

Eheheh... I tend to be the focus, thus the caution. I tend to tease a little too much for my own good in person, xD.

Asset: Speed

Flaw: Luck

Class: Barbarian -> Myrmidon -> Assassin -> Swordmaster

Skills: Vantage, Astra, Sword Expert, Lethality, Gamble

Appearance: Medium build, long red hair. Badass long coat. Nice hat.

Personality: Likes to gamble. He may cheat, but he never worms out of a bet. It's a rule of his. Has a soft spot for pretty blonde clerics.

Edited by Murdok Dracul