Army of MUs! (Opinions and suggestions appreciated!)

SlayeZ

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are all wonderful. I'm amazed at the extent to which you were able to get Wheels' to resemble her IRL self.

@Max - I'm unsure if I should consider that a compliment...

I'll call you Maximillian if you want me too. :) I prefer it to Max as well; I just assumed you went by the the latter.

As for free drinks... let us see how well you do with my drawing. ebilsmirk.gif

No heart? There goes my plan to emotional torture you. I suppose I'll just have to be content with overwhelming physical pain.

Note to everyone: I have added your FCs; pray add us back! PSN must wait until Ash returns with my Vita.

I think I added everyone so far on 3DS (I'll grab my PSVita eventually...super lazy haha)

OH yeah, everyone who I haven't gotten to yet, a reference picture (like with Ray, Wheels, and Murdok) and letting me know how much freedom I can have with the clothing would help me alot!

@Struck: No problem bro! Let me know if you want a more interesting character!

@Chidokyo: GLAD YOU ASKED. I didn't like it that much anyway, WILL REDEEM MYSELF! >;D

@Intrier: I guess...Both? My hair grows super fast too D:

Oh, read alot of manga, that helped me alot! *cough* Mangahere.com *cough* you're likely to find some artist's style you'll really like.

For me, my current favorite artist is this guy:

From "Until Death Do us Part"

e023.jpg?v=11354888623

onsn_until_death_do_us_part_108.22-23.jpg?v=11284707942

And you better accept my answer yo! >:D

Edited by SlayeZ

No need for a more interesting character. The whole point is that he's the most generic, which, in armies like these that tend to have tons of awesome people, actually makes him more awesome than otherwise. Of course, your drawing is too interesting to truly be called generic, but my point still stands.

@SlayeZ

Well When I first posted... It was 1/3rd or so of the way to the middle of my neck, it's currently less than .5 millimeters to the middle while the sides of my bangs are just trolls and is longer than the back somehow by a single millimeter, The perm I got is practically non existent now due to this.

Yeah, I read a lot of manga... Though I've never really liked a style enough to be inspired by any of them-will now be stuck on the site for a week-Thank god finals are over so I can do that

Whats stopping me from not accepting it? :P I am a free and inderpent hurdur.

I think I added everyone so far on 3DS (I'll grab my PSVita eventually...super lazy haha)

OH yeah, everyone who I haven't gotten to yet, a reference picture (like with Ray, Wheels, and Murdok) and letting me know how much freedom I can have with the clothing would help me alot!

@Struck: No problem bro! Let me know if you want a more interesting character!

@Chidokyo: GLAD YOU ASKED. I didn't like it that much anyway, WILL REDEEM MYSELF! >;D

@Intrier: I guess...Both? My hair grows super fast too D:

Oh, read alot of manga, that helped me alot! *cough* Mangahere.com *cough* you're likely to find some artist's style you'll really like.

For me, my current favorite artist is this guy:

From "Until Death Do us Part"

e023.jpg?v=11354888623

onsn_until_death_do_us_part_108.22-23.jpg?v=11284707942

And you better accept my answer yo! >:D

Reference pic huh? Awesome drawings btw, I wish I could draw as awesome as you TWT, oh did you get my request on Psn?

@SlayeZ: Reference Pic.......hmmmmmm......, Ok, so how's about this:

http://www.creativeu.../fea-jerome.jpg

I wanted the armor loosely modeled after his. Of course, including the details I mentioned before in my original post.

Oh! As for the binocular device, hopefully this will give you an idea:

http://images1.wikia...ing_Deidara.jpg

Aside from that, have at it! If you think something would look better a certain way, I trust your creativity! :D

Reference closest to what I can thing of sasuke_new_outfit_contest_by_tenchufreak-d4198g8.jpg

Anyway heres the idea I guess. The right arm that's holding the Katana is covered(like how Chroms arm gets covered when he promotes and the tattered coat contains a fox mask under it- it conceals it so you can't really see it that. The left arm thats holding the Kunai has the bandages going all the up to the elbow. Also I saw you were added XD

[spoiler=test]I'll have to edit Noctus' original post -_-

Edited by Noctus-Kai

@Struck: Alrighty bro, and thanks for the compliment! if you're the only generic guy in an army of unique people, that would make you unique in your own right, so i get cha!

@Tarquin: You may call me whatever you fancy~ Except Reprobate whore ofc

unlimited supply for my party pleasures if you like the drawing kay? kay. :D

Lets...Talk about this? :_(

I am able to entertain you more if I am alive and not in dire physical pain! But I guess what doesn't kill me will MAKE ME STRONGER!!! or leave me impaired and crippled for life. Eh. YORO

@Intrier: You Measure your hair? woahzer. Wanna trade? the back of my head grows so fast lol D: You'll have to show me one day!

And lucky you! igobacktoschoolmonday;-; Even though I am the manriest of men, I find myself reading more romance/slice of life manga than I do action. But no one needs to know about that. NO ONE. :)

What's stopping you from not accepting it is my awesomeness ofc. wink.gif

@Noctus:

I gotcha bro, AND I FINISHED YOUR PICTURE:

Noctis_VersusXIII-swordstab.jpg

JKJK

@Asturis:

With or without the mask?

@Gone2Ground:

Glad you liked it bro!

@Wheels:

WHAT YOU WERENT SMILING IN YOUR PICTURE SO YOUR FAULT. :)

Thanks for the stationary! :D

SOOO IS EVERYONE EXCITED THAT THERE'S BASICALLY 8 DAYS LEFT (1 WEEK AND 1 DAY) TILL FE IS HERE!?

Shameless Advertisement!

Edited by SlayeZ

FINE YOU WANT TO SEE ME SMILE I'LL GIVE YOU A SMILE!

TAKE THAT

AND THAT

AND AWKWARD BLONDE ME THAT (I dyed my hair a pink/blonde soon after that XD)

I HYPED

THOUGH I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO WAIT 2-3 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING

@Struck: Alrighty bro, and thanks for the compliment! if you're the only generic guy in an army of unique people, that would make you unique in your own right, so i get cha!

@Tarquin: You may call me whatever you fancy~ Except Reprobate whore ofc

unlimited supply for my party pleasures if you like the drawing kay? kay. :D

Lets...Talk about this? :_(

I am able to entertain you more if I am alive and not in dire physical pain! But I guess what doesn't kill me will MAKE ME STRONGER!!! or leave me impaired and crippled for life. Eh. YORO

@Intrier: You Measure your hair? woahzer. Wanna trade? the back of my head grows so fast lol D: You'll have to show me one day!

And lucky you! igobacktoschoolmonday;-; Even though I am the manriest of men, I find myself reading more romance/slice of life manga than I do action. But no one needs to know about that. NO ONE. :)

What's stopping you from not accepting it is my awesomeness ofc. wink.gif

@Noctus:

I gotcha bro, AND I FINISHED YOUR PICTURE:

Noctis_VersusXIII-swordstab.jpg

JKJK

@Asturis:

With or without the mask?

@Gone2Ground:

Glad you liked it bro!

@Wheels:

WHAT YOU WERENT SMILING IN YOUR PICTURE SO YOUR FAULT. :)

Thanks for the stationary! :D

SOOO IS EVERYONE EXCITED THAT THERE'S BASICALLY 8 DAYS LEFT (1 WEEK AND 1 DAY) TILL FE IS HERE!?

Shameless Advertisement!

XD, my god, do you know how much that made me laugh as well as wake me up. Dang it, now I'mma be up all night agai...*falls asleep*

FINE YOU WANT TO SEE ME SMILE I'LL GIVE YOU A SMILE!

TAKE THAT

AND THAT

AND AWKWARD BLONDE ME THAT (I dyed my hair a pink/blonde soon after that XD)

I HYPED

THOUGH I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO WAIT 2-3 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING

You look beautiful My dear. :)

So I noticed this topic the other day, and I've gotta say, it's super fun looking though here and seeing all your drawings. Not only are they pretty spectacular, but it's fun reading the bios people are making for their character and seeing your drawings for them. So anyways, great job!

Also I noticed no archers I'd totally be the archer I love bows

Thanks ^_^ Admittedly the first pic was just cause I was like *Looking through pics* "LOL Lute cosplay, someone on Serenes is sure to know who I'm cosplaying XD *add to post*"

I probably still have a touch of sunstroke so don't mind me XD

Thanks ^_^ Admittedly the first pic was just cause I was like *Looking through pics* "LOL Lute cosplay, someone on Serenes is sure to know who I'm cosplaying XD *add to post*"

I probably still have a touch of sunstroke so don't mind me XD

Hmmm, I feel like I've seen it somewhere before but I can't place my mind on it. Now its time for random internet procrastination...

@Max - I HAVE YOUR SAME EATING HABITS. I haven't touched a salad for, like, 2 years. I'm fine now (youthful metabolism, highfive!), but when I'm forty I'm going to be SO FAT.

Aw, dude, your new pics look SO GREAT! Can't wait for mine! T_T I'm last...

Yeah, we still fight. 8D We try to avoid the face area, though, because if you slip up and hit too hard, the other one's walking around with bruises and we have to work/go to school, ya know? We've moved on to more of a grappling style ala Sambo these days. I'm more the stronger one now, but K's faster and has better bloodlust instincts, so it evens out.

And no you wouldn't~

If it's sadistic to watch your friends squirm when making them watch horror movies, then I don't want to be not sadistic~ I agree with Wheels that most of them are funnier than they are actually scary, but that's what makes them enjoyable. I'm just there for the gore effects anyway. Some of them ARE genuinely creepy, though. I just recently saw The Descent and Pontypool (yeah, I know, I'm a few years late >_<), and they were pretty fucking paranoia inducing.

Sorry, but if I let you in here, K definitely won't think twice about killing me along with you when she blows it up.

Well, I thought that when you ask someone to marry you, it generally means you have at least a smidgen of desire for them. Or do I REALLY not understand how relationships work? Anyway, I wanna be a warrior, but if you feel like also drawing me in a poofy frou-frou Bride dress, that's your call. *shrug*

Also, that's a cool name! Nice to meet you too~ (Did kids in school call you Maxi-pad? *sosorry*)

A reference picture...? Ummm... Damnit, sooo bad with pop-culture, can't think of a real life example... You know Clare from Claymore? A lot like that, but a little longer hair, and less sharp features, I guess? (Plus, like, buffer.) Also, the only thing about my clothes I absolutely don't want is that breastplate-in-the-shape-of-actual-breasts thing. Soooo stupid. Other than that, go wild, I trust you~

P.S. Wheels you are SO CUTE!

I added all you guys on PSN and 3DS, so you had better do the same! Or I'll feel rejected... *sniff*

SCUM, FREEZEBAG! ASHE HENRIKSEN, FBI! YEAH!

Edited by Asura