Just for clarification. There's NO WIFI BATTLES MODE.

shadowofchaos

So there is no way to face opponent's online in this game? I would be reeeeeeally disappointed by that.

The wifi battle mode in FE11 was literally why I bought the game (I originally borrowed it from a friend).

I honestly wish more turn based games would have online battles; it's not like lag can ruin a battle in a game

where there are no timed button presses of any kind. I'm still getting FE13, but they need to bring back wifi battles in the future.

And if I understand correctly....the dual-tag mode for local battle uses AI for your opponent's army?

That's even worse than cutting out online functionality. AI is never as strategic as a human opponent.

Edited by Zera

Dual-Tag is you team up with a friend locally vs. AI controlled buffed opponents.

Streetpass is when you take on other people's teams controlled by the AI.

Imagine how doubling would work in a vs. mode.

Yeah, that would be a pain to code.

And if I understand correctly....the dual-tag mode for local battle uses AI for your opponent's army?

That's even worse than cutting out online functionality. AI is never as strategic as a human opponent.

Well, there is no army. http://serenesforest.net/fe13/dualtag.html

It's just 2vs1 arena style.

Anyway, I am not mad there is no online battle. I guess it would only be fun, if all characters had fixed stats in multiplayer. Otherwise it's boring and the player with the better units will just win.

Well, there is no army. http://serenesforest...13/dualtag.html

It's just 2vs1 arena style.

So it's you and a friend vs the computer? Is there no way to fight your friend?

Otherwise it's boring and the player with the better units will just win.

I disagree. I have strategy!!! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Also, your "better stats wins" argument would only work in battles where both players used the same strategy.

For example, if I use an entire army of Generals and you don't have any magic attackers, you might have a low

chance of winning even if your stats are a teeny bit better on average. In addition, what if they balance

stats with dynamic stat growths like in FE11? That, or completely fixed stats might work. I've read

that there is in fact a "fixed" mode in Path of Radiance after you beat it.