What are you doing to pass the time until Awakening's release?

Tarquin

I was thinking about playing Valkyria Chronicles II and complete it, but I feel like I've done enough with that already.

I heard what Jugin sounds like, and he is now my favorite Lancer, ever. wub.gif

So, I guess I'll be working on college and the Thank You fanart. It's way overdue, I think. Hopefully, it'll be done before the release date arrives.

Edited by Tiaramaki

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to unlock everything in the Mario Kart 7 game that was pre-installed in my XL bundle.

Already got 3 stars in all cups and that golden steering wheel thing in less than a week. Just collecting coins/points to unlock the last parts.

It sucks.

After getting everything/FE:A, I'm never touching it again.

In fairness, it seems time goes by so fast especially at work...

That I can agree on.

Edited by Kaz

Anxious about FE13 I created a .psd with the character avatars and "mixed & matched" the marriages that i plan to make in my first walk...

post-6613-007446200 1358995776_thumb.png

they are in vertical order, starting with mother>child>father

If someone is bored, heres the file:

http://cl.ly/3q3o3y0b2R1F

btw, the images are the ones that appears on

serenes forest's character introduction page,

so the hair of the children is not the correct one.

Hmm...Ive been replaying the whole series...Started with fe10 and have been working my backwards...(Just got to the second gen in Fe4!) Ive found it pretty amazing how fast you can get through some of these...I've been getting through every game in roughly three days so i should finish them all right before it comes out!

It just so happens my first semester finals are the week before Awakening, so that kind of sucks. Can't wait until second semester, I've got a spare so I can play Fire Emblem everyday. School work and pre writing my novel has taken up most of my time.

It just so happens my first semester finals are the week before Awakening, so that kind of sucks. Can't wait until second semester, I've got a spare so I can play Fire Emblem everyday. School work and pre writing my novel has taken up most of my time.

Ah, sweet! You're working on a novel? I am very excited for you laugh.gif ! I've always wanted to write a novel; however, I lack the discipline. One day, I will definitely get my act together, sit down, and finish one.

Yay another novel writer~ I write them myself, but when I have New Game Anticipation syndrome I can't focus on anything. otl

In the quest to make February come sooner I have beaten Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. With 10 HP for the entire game.ohmy.gif

And I learned three things: 1. The Charge Badge is awesome. 2. The Special Move Power Lift is awesome. 3. With enough Life Shrooms, everything is a piece of cake.laugh.gif

You know what would be the most challenging run of PP:TTYD? Put every level-up into FP and never use Life Shrooms. Ever. When you are done you will be hailed as a master of Super-Guarding.NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Continue playing the game in my dreams. -headdesk- Game mechanics and everything...!

To do list:

-Finish this run of Skyward Sword (at the final boss)

-Get a save file of FE7 at a particular spot.

-Finish reading the translated supports for FE13, so I can be disappointed compare the general idea to the localization's general idea. (Jokes aside, the localization seems pretty great thus far.)

I started with fe7 again. I never played that one on hard mode so I thought now would be a good chance to start....unfortunately I don't own my old game anymore and I only cleared Eliwood normal mode on my emulator, So its Ehm instead of Hhm.

I can't say i've ran into any trouble so far except that the shaman boss on the boat chapter doesn't have a speedwing anymore.

I'm just using master baits to catch me some amazing fish. I can't believe how wet they are and slippery while trying to unhook my line from them. yes i'm masturbating with my girlfriend.

I'm also doing some splice and researching some hack information. All while the same time playing on Wii and Xbox.

I'm kinda poor atm to go out and buy a new xbox game since what's left of my money is going toward Awakening bundle.

I pity myself.

Edited by Ubel Engel

I started with fe7 again. I never played that one on hard mode so I thought now would be a good chance to start....unfortunately I don't own my old game anymore and I only cleared Eliwood normal mode on my emulator, So its Ehm instead of Hhm.

I can't say i've ran into any trouble so far except that the shaman boss on the boat chapter doesn't have a speedwing anymore.

You can always download a complete save so you can play HHM. There's a lot that's in HHM and not EHM. Well, maybe not a lot, but some very interesting stuff.

Cry, because I was too late to preorder the game. ;-; Oh well, I guess if I'm really lucky they'll get more copies, or they might have some spare copies of the artbook that I can have.

I picked up Pokemon Emerald for my emulator and started a new file today. I just beat Wattson and now I'm off for a food break. I can't believe how much I missed this; haven't played it in years...

If for some reason my town's EB Games doesn't have it, I will buy loads of 3DS prepaid cards.

You'll probably only need two. Most commercial games on the eshop are $39.99. I guess you'll need more for DLC.

You'll probably only need two. Most commercial games on the eshop are $39.99. I guess you'll need more for DLC.

Does games bought with pre-paid cards and funds on the E-Shop get taxed by where you live ? I tried to buy one with a credit card and it increased to $41,20 or something.

Maybe that applies only to credit cards...but i'm getting a $50 prepaid card just in case ! And also will have some funds for some DLC too...

> That awkward moment when you forget that class changing your friend's FeMU on the Beach DLC class changes her in a bikini

Thatawkwardmoment.png

This is apparently how I pass the time until I can hear the English voices.

Edited by shadowofchaos

> That awkward moment when you forget that class changing your friend's FeMU on the Beach DLC class changes her in a bikini

Thatawkwardmoment.png

This is apparently how I pass the time until I can hear the English voices.

omg lol. Just curious, but what's the stat that got -10? XD