Support limit?

Fleurette

Is there a limit on the number of support conversations one can have?

Like in sacred stones, a person could only have five conversations.

What with the children and all, you'd think there would be a higher limit, but is there any limit at all?

Everyone can support with all of their support partners up to at least A. Only romantic supports can achieve an S rank, and they are, for obvious reasons, restricted to one per couple.

I don't wanna hurt Chroms feelings.

I think I'll just A rank with like, people in the family. o__e

I lol'd.

So essentially, My Unit is like the player in the Harvest Moon series. You can get ANYONE up to max friendship, but can only marry one guy/girl (according to gender.) Awesome. XD

Yeah, I'm basically gonna do like what I do in Harvest Moon: Get Chrom to S rank with me, A rank with my son and all other females, and ignore the guys. And I'll do the same with my male MU: S rank with Tiki, A rank with my daughter and all males, and ignore the women. That way I'll have the non romantic support library filled out without hurting feelings! wink.gif

It helps that you can build supports outside of story chapters. I loved that about FE8. 'Tower Abus'e for me meant going to the first floor of the tower, putting all the characters next to who I wanted them to support with, and END TURN spam. LOL