My Unit --You, or someone else?

BlueLeafeon

143 members have voted

1. 1. Will you put yourself into Awakening?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Frederick has to express his love through his painting:

mR8NpBm.jpg

Why? Just why?! Total Justice Arcana reference ftw>_>

Also On topic: Considering I don't like certain aspects of mine that won't fit into Fire Emblem, Yeah...no I'm not going to be even touching any options that remind me of me(Except glasses if they were in because those are the only special things about me.)

I don't like inserting myself into a story. Even characters who are explicitly based on me have some important differences from the real me (gender, ethnicity, certain strength and weaknesses exaggerated or downplayed). If I ever have a character who is so like me it may as well be me, it's because the story is based on stupid stuff my friends and I do. :P

Therefore, MU will just be another character in the story who just ... happens ... to not have a set appearance ... or gender ... and can reclass at will ... yeah. :/

(If it isn't clear, I'm not exactly thrilled at the MU feature :sweatdrop:)

Putting myself into it? Ehhh, maybe for a much later playthrough... maybe.

Though otherwise, I'm pretty much just going to create a different persona for this. Like many other games I've played with a nameable/customizable protagonist.

Since you can't have same sex marriages in this game, I'm sadly going to have make the MU/avatar myself, for the first go through, atleast. Because if I could, I'd so make an MU looking like Marisa from Touhou and have her A support every girl. Stealing Precious Things indeed. Oh, and since (apparently) my FE13 waifu is Noire, I have to make sure she isn't S-supported by anyone else, or something. After that, I'll see.

Woops, I'm a spoiler noob.

Ehh.. yeah.

I'm probably just going to make a girl, unless I marry Tiki.

As much as I'd love to just make myself, I don't want to be friend-zoned by every guy and then not have a cute little Morgan following me around.

yes the first one is a me that is not anything like me aka blue hair and dose not have horrible defence but she dose have horrible luck like me and the second one is me black hair and asian eyes and horrible luck but good speed the first one has good speed to though

Edited by Arch Sage

Yes! lol

Because it's fun. Plus, I am a cool character!

Also, it's not ME me because I am not actually a tactician mage. No one is that delusional to make it "themselves" in every way, I'm sure.

Look, me! Prax the amnesiac!

prax_emblem_awakening_by_meibatsu-d5t45zj.jpg

None of the Avatar choices really have wavy hair with a part on the correct side, so I just left it on default hair since that was "closest". >_>

When I was choosing my stats, I chose skill as my worst (I'm kinda clumsy lol) and I asked my brother what luck would do as a strength.. and then I just picked it anyway since I was too lazy to look it up. The end. xD

I hope I didn't screw myself over too badly.

Also, I got the game early because I am in Toronto. lol

everytime i played a game that had a choice to make yourselves the main character, i always ended up finding the official name, use it to these character and act as they are a separate character from myself. (even Mark on FE7 which the lords directly Talks as if they were talking to us directly/4th wall).

So i will just think awakening's MU as how they are in the story as a random guy/girl found by the main character by thread of fate and somehow ended up deciding the fate or world, and can marry anybody to their bidding, and also

have a badass daddy and "aunt"