Together, we ride or variation?

chopstixguy

A Knight's Oath... This sounds a lot like a song in FESD.

That song kicks ass.

On the topic of the thread, Together, We Ride is a classic, man. I hope the series doesn't forget its origins in its current state of blowing our minds with crossovers and waifus.

Gotta know who your mamma is.

A Knight's Oath... This sounds a lot like a song in FESD.

That song kicks ass.

On the topic of the thread, Together, We Ride is a classic, man. I hope the series doesn't forget its origins in its current state of blowing our minds with crossovers and waifus.

Gotta know who your mamma is.

Yeah, I hope "together, we ride" becomes remastered in fire emblem x shin megami tensei or future releases. Final Fantasy dissidia did alot of great remastered versions of their old iconic songs and it's always great to listen to.

Crossroads is kinda underwhelming. There should have been another faster theme as well. Crossroads would be used for allied units that join you whereas the other would be used for characters that you recruit from the enemy.

That's the thing though. Place an upbeat song in certain parts of FE13 seems almost awkward to do, and I feel like a more mellow theme fits way better than something like Together We Ride.

That's the thing though. Place an upbeat song in certain parts of FE13 seems almost awkward to do, and I feel like a more mellow theme fits way better than something like Together We Ride.

Which is why you don't just put it anywhere.