[fe6 NM] Steve

MacLovin

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Roy, Marcus, Merlinus, Lalam/Elphin, and Fa are free for all to use.

3. Three units will remain undrafted.

4. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

3. Use of the Warp staff is banned.

4. All Gaiden chapters are required to be visited. Chapter 20x (either route) does not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken.

5. NPCs may do as they please without penalty.

6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty per unit, per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Promotion items.

Teams:

Ubel Engel-Sue, Fir, Clarine, Gonzales, Wendy, Sophia, Cath, Igrene, Ray, Karel, Bors, Bartre

MJTHOM-Lance, Lott, Saul, Treck, Chad, Lilina, Juno, Echidna, Dorothy, Barth, Hugh, Dayan

Sharpy-Miledy, Dieck, Zealot, Ellen, Tate, Zeiss, Asthol, Ward, Wolt, Niime, Douglas, Shin

ThatGuy-Alan, Thany, Cecilia, Noah, Percival, Klein, OJ, Geese, Yodel, Lugh, Rutger, Garret

Idoun

Edited by Inspector Clouseau

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, in case I am allowed to be in this draft, I have prepared a list:

None

Just to be clear, this list is only for if I am allowed to be in this draft and I am NOT online. So if I am not denied entry into this draft, please disregard this post completely. I am doing this because I didn't have a list last time which slowed the drafting process down. If I am online, I will do the draft picking. I will also update this list as we go, assuming I am allowed entry of course.

Edited by ThatGuyDownTheStreet

We'll start this when I get home from school.

i feel like jedi in that infantry draft

Ubel Engel-

MJTHOM-

Sharpy-

ThatGuy-

Danged RNG.

Edited by Inspector Clouseau

I could recall the draft picks if you guys could toss in what you drafted.

But restarting's cool with me.

I drafts Sue

Edit:

Draft Picks before loss of the datas were

Lance, Miledy, Sue, Fir, Clarine, Lott, Thany, Dieck and maybe Saul, one of the basic healer anyway, Maybe it was Ellen?

(Sharpy was Miledy and Dieck)

(MJ were Lott and Saul/Ellen?)

(ThatGuy were Lance and Thany)

(Mine were Sue, Fir and Clarine.)

Edited by Ubel Engel

I did not have Lance; I had Alan because someone had picked Lance beforehand. I think MJThom_2009 had Lance in addition to Lot and Saul if you guys didn't pick him. In that list you (Ubel Engel) have, Ellen definitely had not been picked yet as I remember clearly that was the only Tier 1 healer left. I also remember that before SF went down yesterday, we were waiting on Sharpy or Jedi, but they had both been unavailable (Not saying this is a bad thing, I'm just trying to recall what happened from my memory.)

Edit: This is what I remember from the draft (though this might be wrong):

Ubel Engel- Sue

MJThom- Lance

Sharpy- Miledy

Myself- Alan and Thany

Sharpy- Dieck

MJThom- Lott

Ubel Engel - Fir and Clarine

MJThom- Saul

^I believe that's all that happened before the system went down.

Edited by ThatGuyDownTheStreet

I did not have Lance; I had Alan because someone had picked Lance beforehand. I think MJThom_2009 had Lance in addition to Lot and Saul if you guys didn't pick him. In that list you (Ubel Engel) have, Ellen definitely had not been picked yet as I remember clearly that was the only Tier 1 healer left. I also remember that before SF went down yesterday, we were waiting on Sharpy or Jedi, but they had both been unavailable (Not saying this is a bad thing, I'm just trying to recall what happened from my memory.)

Ah yes.

That's right. I had lance and alan mixed up with the two of you. :x

Gonzales and Wendy [You guys took all of the early decent lancers :( I would go Zeis, but I don't have the patience to train him lol.]

Edited by Ubel Engel