Pick My Units!

Oh yeah i'm DEFINITELY using amelia this time around(probably as a general or great knight though! i totally neglected her and all those double-promote kids in previous playthroughs, haha. I'm gonna try to use Ross too, from what i've seen pirate-warrior is the best promote for him? Also, what do you think i should promote Ewan to? I was thinking mage knight, but i've heard different things all over.

Also i'm prolly gonna use Larachel, she's my favorite character in the game next to ephraim and her supports are too hilarious to miss out on.

Thanks for the input, guys! Keep em coming!NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Edited by vernalbee

Oh yeah i'm DEFINITELY using amelia this time around(probably as a general or great knight though! i totally neglected her and all those double-promote kids in previous playthroughs, haha. I'm gonna try to use Ross too, from what i've seen pirate-warrior is the best promote for him? Also, what do you think i should promote Ewan to? I was thinking mage knight, but i've heard different things all over.

Also i'm prolly gonna use Larachel, she's my favorite character in the game next to ephraim and her supports are too hilarious to miss out on.

Thanks for the input, guys! Keep em coming!NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Pirate->Berserker Ross because Pirate gives+1 spd and Berserker gives another +1 spd.

IMO.

Also Ewan is ok as anything but the draft crowd likes Mage KNight.

Thanks for the input everyone! I think so far my decisions are:

Ross: Pirate --> Berserker

Tana: Falcoknight

Neimi: Ranger

Amelia: Knight--> General

Gerik: Hero

Ewan: Mage --> Mage Knight

Also i think i won't be using Moulder here, seeing as i want to get Natasha/Joshua support, so i'll be using Nat, and i plan on using Larachel (maybe support her with Eirika? idk)

Feel free to keep suggesting things! I'm not quite sure as to what i'm promoting Gilliam to.I'm probably not using Forde either.

If I were you I would make Ewan a Druid. He is very fast and very powerful at magic, with good enough speed and resistance. His defense isn't too shabby either. Also no one mentioned Lute but I think you should bring her along as well. Her resistance is amazing and so is her magic. Her skills are lethal wink.gif

Thanks for the input everyone! I think so far my decisions are:

Ross: Pirate --> Berserker

Tana: Falcoknight

Neimi: Ranger

Amelia: Knight--> General

Gerik: Hero

Ewan: Mage --> Mage Knight

Also i think i won't be using Moulder here, seeing as i want to get Natasha/Joshua support, so i'll be using Nat, and i plan on using Larachel (maybe support her with Eirika? idk)

Feel free to keep suggesting things! I'm not quite sure as to what i'm promoting Gilliam to.I'm probably not using Forde either.

The whole point of a PMU run is to have other people decide which units you are to use, not to ask for suggestions and then pick-and-choose your team based on those suggestions.