1 Week

Knight

C-REY-zy decla-REY-tion that you have there.

Be sure to drink plenty of fluids to recoupe-REY-te from the dehyd-REY-tion that might occur from not being able to sit still from the agonizing wait.

The du-REY-tion of time that you still have to wait must be killing you, though.

I think imma start a REYd! Turn up the REY-dio, REYz your hands in the air, throw your money in the air and watch it fall down like REYn.

*heh heh*

We can't make every FE release date a holiday, now can we?

IDK, I've never been this excited for a FE release, before. This one seems extra special (maybe because of the surprise bundle that was announced at the last second)! Happy holidays to one and all NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Oh dear gosh, Rey puns.

Since the person who talked to me at GameStop said that it'll be available on the 4th, I'm gonna be going there when I get home from classes. Should I get the game, I'm gonna be doing some playing, if I don't have any drawing to do.

First plan is my Mostly Melee Challenge. Maybe I should put it up, or make a laptop recording of it? I dunno. I will most definitely get the supports of Libra and someone else as well.

If I survive my inevitable death, then I'll get the game on the fourth(before Karate hopefully) and then during the breaks there and when I get home I'll play it to exhaustion. Plus the Rey puns are back, Yosha!

I'll pick up the game a few months from now/after the hype goes away.

Well, it's a Nintendo firt party title that isn't a port/rerelease, so the price isn't likely to go down anytime before November, and you'll miss out on the free DLC. Just something to keep in mind, since I don't see why you'd want to wait for the hype to die down. Not like it's an MMO or something.

Well, it's a Nintendo firt party title that isn't a port/rerelease, so the price isn't likely to go down anytime before November, and you'll miss out on the free DLC. Just something to keep in mind, since I don't see why you'd want to wait for the hype to die down. Not like it's an MMO or something.

Price isn't my concern. I've plenty of games to play, work, college. Need to buy the 3DS to play it as well and at the moment I have save money a while. Hype just tends to play a role in boosting expectations too high and ruining it for some player. Plus there may be a $100 3DS like I recently saw at Sears around the time I feel like picking it up and that's better savings than 1 free DLC that holds a chapter with no challenge. Not much to gain from picking it up early, at least in my case.

Edited by Sirius

I have to work that morning, so I'll be annoying my coworkers with my excited bouncing and counting down. Then I'll speed to Gamestop that's only two minutes away, pick it up, speed home, and spend the next 36 hours playing obsessively until I have to work again.

Four more days!!!!!