Panne, or Olivia?

Fleurette

ReiOliviaEnding.png

1. Voice Actress: Rei Matsuzaki

2. Moe

3. Dancer

4. Actually embarrassed to be wearing skimpy Dancer clothes compared to all the other FE dancers. The only dancer more "reserved" is Ninian.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Question, since Mark/Morgan inherits your "can reclass to all classes besides gender restricted ones"... and you can't reclass to a Dark Pegasus/Flier when you're a male... Is Mark/Morgan able to reclass to Dark Pegasus/Flier for Lightning speed even if Velvet/Panne doesn't have that option? Because if not, that's definitely one perk for Olivia.

They're both good characters. The amount of stuff they pass down isn't all that important in the long run, because their children are still going to be great regardless of their parents. Nobody agrees with me about that.

As for which one you should marry, I assume you've already decided who you plan to pair up besides them? Can you think of any other characters you'd like to pair either of the two with? If you have an alternative option set aside for one of the two, but not the other, you should probably marry the character you don't have another option for, and marry the other potential wife off to their other spouse.

If nothing else, you could just flip a coin or use a random word selector. Or you could set up a poll and let that decide the winner.

The last bit of advice I have is, if you haven't already, read the supports between the Avatar and the two, and see which of the two you like better based off of that.

I don't think you could go wrong with either females so maybe a coin flip?

I'd go with Panne because Yarne is just preciously adorable. Then again Olivia and Inigo are both awesome and adorable....damn now I don't even know who to pick

They're both good characters. The amount of stuff they pass down isn't all that important in the long run, because their children are still going to be great regardless of their parents. Nobody agrees with me about that.

As for which one you should marry, I assume you've already decided who you plan to pair up besides them? Can you think of any other characters you'd like to pair either of the two with? If you have an alternative option set aside for one of the two, but not the other, you should probably marry the character you don't have another option for, and marry the other potential wife off to their other spouse.

If nothing else, you could just flip a coin or use a random word selector. Or you could set up a poll and let that decide the winner.

The last bit of advice I have is, if you haven't already, read the supports between the Avatar and the two, and see which of the two you like better based off of that.

If I marry Olivia, Chrom gets Sumia, and Frederick gets Panne.

If I marry Panne, Chrom gets Olivia, and Frederick gets Sumia.

Hnngg..

And Yarne and Inigo are both cute as fuck and would make great older brothers for my adorable little Morgan.

Hnngngngg, Decisions..

Azur / Inigo takes after your hair colour?

All kids get their father's hair color. Morgan's unique in that, gender has no restrictions as far as hair color is concerned. Just whoever Robin's paired up with in his/her case.