What is your and MU's gender in your first playthrough?

Nice

127 members have voted

1. 1. Your and MU's gender in your first playthrough

• Male playing as Male MU
    • Male playing as Female MU
    • Female playing as Male MU
    • Female playing as Female MU

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Male, and male. Probably going to stay that way in subsequent plays. I'm not comfortable with the idea of marrying a man, and I wouldn't want to miss out on recruiting Morgan.

Your Avatar doesn't always have to be you, you know... You can have a male Avatar based on yourself, and then make a character to be a female Avatar so you can still see what everything's like but not have to feel awkward about pairing "yourself" with someone of the sex you're not attracted to.

Anyway, I really don't know. I may have a female custom character, because I already have a character in mind, and I like the idea of her with Chrom or especially Libra (the supports are just so in-character for her). Then again, I may also make a male custom character, in which case I don't really know who he'll be with, mostly because I already ship a lot of the girls I like in this game with other guys, and that's who THEY'RE gonna be paired with, obviously, so...

I don't know what I am going to do in that case. I'll likely have a female Avatar because of this. I need to work out what she'll look like, though. Rather, how I'll adapt her appearence to FE13.

Female playing as female because of Stahl. But there's just a lot of dudes I like in the game.

I'll be switching over to a male Avatar for the second run though, and then just alternate back and forth as I please since I know I'll be replaying this game a lot.

Female as Male. I want to be able to marry a woman.

(Pitty there are no girly voices in the English version)

I'm pretty sure that Libra is voiced by a woman in this game...Then again, you posted this before people discovered the voice actors.

As for me, I'll be playing as a female MU even though I'm a guy. Though, I will be using either gender when during my other gameplays.

Male playing male MU first. But with how I approach RPGs most of the time I doubt I'll finish my first playthrough, being dissatisfied with my lack of knowledge on the first half of the game leading to suboptimal outcomes which prompts me to start over.

I always do this, cursed perfectionist tendencies.

Request granted.

The bitterness of sharing my husbando is greatly outmatched by the joy of said someone clearly having very good taste.

I haven't seen many people who are interested in Stahl for a first run husbando in comparison to like... Chrom. This is exciting

You know, I've noticed an odd trend. Female Players playing Female Avatars seem to generally tend to go for Chrom, while Male Players playing a Female Avatar seem to have a wider range of who they go for. Not just on this site, but on /feg/ and Gamefaqs too.

Anybody else noticed anything like that?

I suppose I'm one of those minority. I'm a female player playing as a Female MU, I'm planning to pair-up my character with Libera/Libra. Though I do noticed that lot's of female players do tend to go after Chrom. huh.gif

Psh, Chrom is 3rd on my female list atm, after Virion and Henry.

Depends on how Gaius sounds. I know everything I've heard his voice actor in makes me weak at the knees...

I'm a sucker for british accents wub.gif

Virion is just amazingly flamboyant and makes me lol, while what I've seen of Henry shows we have the same sense of humour XD

Of course, I won't have a super good idea of my romance order for the girls (Other than Henry + Vir first, and Paris last (He's just so...bland!)) until I actually play the game.

You know, I've noticed an odd trend. Female Players playing Female Avatars seem to generally tend to go for Chrom, while Male Players playing a Female Avatar seem to have a wider range of who they go for. Not just on this site, but on /feg/ and Gamefaqs too.

Anybody else noticed anything like that?

What's /feg/?

The topic about popularity of FeMu x Chrom has been discussed here

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36695

I just realized that only 1 confession cg scene can occur for MU (at first I thought I can see it for every pairing.)

Now it's harder to decide if I don't choose pairing based on stat-wise/gameplay lol

If I play as Female MU I'll choose pairing based on Japanese voice actor (If I don't choose Chrom, well, for answering your question, because Chrom is the prince(charming?), the lord, the main character. and his children will be great stat-wise)

If I play as Male MU I'll choose pairing based on Female class/personality/character looks

Yeah I take pairing seriously almost like the dating sim game lol

I'm always going to play as a girl. Because not only am I a girl, and I want to really feel like I'm a part of the story, I like the idea of FrederickxFemale Avatar. ^^

EDIT: Also, I can see why other female players would go for Chrom. He's pretty hot. ^^

But I think Frederick is really handsome too, and I just started really liking the idea of marrying him. :3

Edited by Anacybele

Female/Female

- I have no idea who I want to marry (am I the only one who doesn't care about this shipping/marriage feature? blink.gif), but I always put myself in these games

2nd playthrough

- Male MU will def. marry the beautiful Lucina, just because Lucina is my favorite character

Chrom's not even on my top five, actually. They would be Donnel, Ricken, Owain, Kellam, and Henry.

And once I'm done with my female playthroughs, I'll play as the male MU with my first waifu being Lissa. She's just so awesome. :3

And when I get to Olivia I'll name my MU Rey. OTP forever~