FE13 Puzzle is out for StreetPass Mii Plaza in America

Jave

I woke up to find out the blue light on my 3DS was on, so I open up the Plaza and there was the new puzzle. Funny it shows up between Kid Icarus and Mario Tennis, it tells that it was probably in the data since the original Japanese release.

Sorry for sounding like a total newbie at this, but how do you enable Spotpass for this software? I've never received any puzzle pieces via Spotpass before despite that my 3DS is online whenever possible;;

^ In the Plaza, the settings are the leftmost menu (Red toolbox with a wrench popping out). The option to turn SpotPass On/Off is there in plain sight.

^ In the Plaza, the settings are the leftmost menu (Red toolbox with a wrench popping out). The option to turn SpotPass On/Off is there in plain sight.

Oh, thanks! Apparently mine was already on and I have to switch it off and on back again to receive it ><;;

I'm looking at a pic on Twitter of the panel...

Looks like Chrom fighting Masked Marth (I hope it's Masked Marth, they don't have the panel with their head >_>) in the Arena..

That's what it looks like. It's basically Chapter 4's event recreated.

I've got all the panels with my Japanese 3DS, so getting it done on my American 3DS would be easy. Shouldn't take more than a few days.