What if...

I was talking with a friend on Skype, and the idea of Co-op DLC maps came up. What if some of the further DLC maps were specifically multiplayer cooperative or multiplayer competitive? Would you like that idea at all? And what would you like to see done with it if you do?

I think if it was a competitive DLC map, I would enjoy it. Like you had to see who completed the chapter the fastest, who leveled up the most units, or something like that.

Oh, well if DLC maps were ranked for a competitive ladder, then any map could be done with that. Not what I was thinking of, but that sounds cool as a blanket statement about something that could be done for chapters.

What I was thinking was more like Shadow Dragon where you actually take turns playing on the same map, possibly with also the enemy in the case of co-operative play. As for how they'd handle there being those extra characters... Maybe have both players able to move at any time during the same phase? Or being able to communicate via, like, voice chat?

That could be neat!

What I think would really be interesting, though, would be completely DLC-original storylines and characters. Whether these are single-player, cooperative or competetive doesn't really matter to me.

Of course, multiplayer DLC would still be fun if done correctly.

Edited by Starlight36