Olivia as a fighting unit?

Fleurette

Dancer is a terrible class for combat with low bases and Olivia has a pretty bad growth rate for strength. She really gets a lot of benefit from reclassing to pick up the OP skills from her peg knight branches though, which will improve her capabilities as a dancer later on.

Dancer is a terrible class for combat with low bases and Olivia has a pretty bad growth rate for strength. She really gets a lot of benefit from reclassing to pick up the OP skills from her peg knight branches though, which will improve her capabilities as a dancer later on.

Mh, I think I'll do that.

I want her to be a tough little dancer.

But doesn't dancer have the caps of an unpromoted unit?

It's more in line of a promoted unit, with the promoted cap of HP and Luck. The Str cap is particularly low, but otherwise the dancer class counts as equialent to promoted, unlike villager.

Edited by nocturnal YL

It's more in line of a promoted unit, with the promoted cap of HP and Luck. The Str cap is particularly low, but otherwise the dancer class counts as equialent to promoted, unlike villager.

Sweet. I imagine it would be pretty cool to have a dancer who you can have on the front lines without too much worry. I'll probably make henry a dark knight so she can get some half-decent defenses.