Download is available

Randa

Alright everyone, enjoy your copies! While I go sulk over having to wait until Friday :(

And, with this, Fire Emblem Awakening begins heading towards the mainstream.

I am pretty sure they won't be making multiple FEs a year.

They don't even make multiples of their main franchises a year. Seems to be 1-2 max a generation of hardware if anything.

We'll be lucky if the next FE even comes out in 2014 (and then translated for Western countries in 2015 -- SMT spinoff/crossover nonwithstanding).

It's almost impossible for IS to make multiples a year the amount of work that goes into each FE game is probably ten times what goes into mario.

Well I'm in the worst spot i have a disposable credit card ready when this whole thing started to go down but of course it was an American Express so Nintendo refuses to accept it.

what I did was I bought a disposable credit card started with only fifty dollars and was going to refill it for the DLC. But if all you want is the game then yes get two cards.

Thanks guys.

Ok off to buy 3DS money because I really can't wait until whenever my GameStop preorder decides to show up. If they could give me a definitive answer then maybe I wouldn't be so crazy as to buy two versions of the game. Friday is too far away.

Edited by ShyGuy417