Well Met!

Sain_FEH

Heya everyone, I've been poking around this site for awhile now but I decided to up and join the forums. Great site all around and I hope to get involved a bit more around here. I figure I'll drop all my profile info.

Online name: Arteris

DoB: 5/20/1986

Favourite FE Game: Path of Radiance (it was the first, but I love all that I can play)

Favourite Game (other than FE): Final Fantasy VII

Favourite FE Character: Sain - though Dieck is right up there too. Sain is just too hilarious though.

Least Favourite game: Fire Emblem - anything in Japanese since I can't read it, Non-FE: Any MMORPG

Sports: Basketball

Online friends: Um?

Favourite music: Dave Matthews Band, They Might Be Giants, Nickel Creek, Disturbed among many, many others

Favourite artist/band: Dave Matthews Band

Favourite song: Slide by Goo Goo Dolls, This Side by Nickel Creek

MSN/Yahoo/AIM: All in my actual profile

Hobbies: Creative writing, video gaming, basketball

Good Point: Hard work often pays off in the end, but laziness always pay off now.

Bad Point: Whatever doesn't kill me only delays the inevitable

Anything else?: Both above points from www.despair.com's de-motivational posters. Those are great.

Favorite Food or Drink: Food - Crab Legs, Drink - Mountain Dew

Interests: Creative writing, Roman Empire, medieval society

Orientation: Straight

Background: 50% Polish, Nearly 50% German

Religious View: None

Favorite Color: Dark Red

Favorite TV Shows: Seinfeld, House, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, Dragonball Z, South Park

Favorite Books: Lord of the Rings and all Tolkien works, A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin

Favorite Movie: Braveheart

Favorite Quotes: Hard work often pays off in teh end, but laziness always pays off now.

Political Views: Moderate, but liberal leaning more and more

Relationship Status: In relationship with my girlfriend of more than four and a half years.

Dislike: People who act like idiots

Your Hero or Heroes: J.R.R. Tolkien (and does Dieck count, he promotes to a hero?)

That's a lot of info.....

Well, welcome to the forest. I am Lyle Dayek: Blood type O- , age 18, 6ft 1in, etc etc etc.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and be sure to check out the newcomer's info.

He put dislikes ppl who act like idiots. Hes gonna hate alot of ppl here then.(ME)

There's a certain user who I think that he'll hate more than any other. *cough*

That's a lot of info.....

Well, welcome to the forest. I am Lyle Dayek: Blood type O- , age 18, 6ft 1in, etc etc etc.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and be sure to check out the newcomer's info.

Wait your only 6'1"

There's a certain user who I think that he'll hate more than any other. *cough*

HELLO