Random User Loves Pixels Irrationally

Random User

So, I also sprite somewhat often. Not as often as I draw, but often enough. I'll just post some recent spritework.

syn_and_some_weapons_by_jay_hyena-d5mp9y0.png

A character of mine along with a little sword. And then I proceeded to get bored and made all of the Minecraft tools for some reason.

moar_earfbund_leik_sprits_by_jay_hyena-d5ju3rm.png

Practisng an Earthbound-like style for this one. Same character as in the above sheet. I like the way these came out.

quick_sprite_animation_by_jay_hyena-d5j0qhf.gif

This last one's a sprite animation of my commonly-used persona on the interwebs, Jay. Just him takin' a walk or something.

You should make Jay a little more animated! Make him bob up and down when he walks and/or move his arms, perhaps?

As for the Earthbound sprite, he seems a little big, and there shouldn't be too much of an outline between his forehead and his hair. It's also NOT COLOURFUL ENOUGH!!!!

Edited by Agro

You should make Jay a little more animated! Make him bob up and down when he walks and/or move his arms, perhaps?

As for the Earthbound sprite, he seems a little big, and there shouldn't be too much of an outline between his forehead and his hair. It's also NOT COLOURFUL ENOUGH!!!!

Ah, whoops. I just realised that I forgot to ever edit that animation with its arms swinging. Bah, my bad.

The Earthbound-like sprite was supposed to be big. I wanted to make something a little new, while also being reminiscent or Earthbound. Perhaps I should make it more colourful, though. Thanks for the criticism!