Imagine a new FE game...

I'm surprised that I haven't already seen a topic like this. If there was a new FE game who would you be? Enter class, (You could make up a class if you want) importance in the game, death quote and name(stats and personality are optional).

Max. of 3 lords and I suggest that someone makes a Jeigan and someone could also be the last unit you obtain (Like FE6 Karel or Athos for example).

I would like to have a dragon as a stead and have a sword and a bow. And when I promote i get 30% critical bonus :P. I would be someone who is in the army with the first main lord. My name would be... I don't really care. I would be one of those kids who are friends with the main lord. My death quote would be...

Me: "I never knew blood could come out so fast... Out of all the things to say... Take care "_____" (If I have A support with somebody or it's just the lord's name)

Person who I have A support with or lord: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Me :Goodbye "says half of there name and or half of the lord's name" "

The FE team: Sir Canas the Tactitian, Kintenbo the Bandit, ZSN the Dragon Axe Mage, Fox the Troubadour and A.J. the Dragon Sword Archer.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

I would like Oliver to star in the next game, but the twist is, the game doesn't take place on Telleus. Yep, Oliver gets to go to some new continent to fight the evil forces of Richard Simmons and his goal to make fat people skinny. Yes, folks like Devdan/Danved and Dozla would get a cameo, too. It would be an adventure of the ages...

On a more serious note, if there was a character based off of me in the actual next game, it'd be some axe using class, perhaps a fighter or brigand. (preferably the other, Berserkers are my favorite class) Yep, my stats would consist of excellent HP, Strength, and Defense, average Speed and Luck, bleh Skill, and who really cares Resistance. I would like my personality to be normally quiet and serious, but when a good looking girl comes into sight, the Entertainer is in town! Look at me, little missy, watch me carry this boulder. OW, I dropped it on my toe! Wait...it's just a pebble, don't worry, I'm fine. Awwww, how cute, she's giggling. That's an simplified version of me in a support conversation with a chick. Also, as far as appearances go, I look basically like your generic anime teen character, except with muscles. The hair must be very dark brown.

Current FE Team: 3 units and a tactician. Kintenbo the Bandit, Zl Sgii Nofdl the Dragon Axe Mage and A.J. the Dragon Sword Archer.

Weirdest FE team ever XD.

Hmm... since I'm the tactition and you 3 are the units, I have control over you. I can get you to do whatever I want (well, on a battlefield at least) :). Mwah ha ha! I love having power :D.

PS (just a suggestion): Maybe you could update the first post, DragonBladeSniper, with all the members of this weird and wonderful FE team (so we can keep track of it).

Edited by Sir Canas

I would totally be a troubador/Valkyrie with Swords, staves, and fire magic. And we're actually doing this in ROM hacking

Wow your right... it's practically the same idea... Except his is better :(. Well could you be a bit more precise? (name, personality, anything?) and this goes to ZSN to.