So... Is anyone going to be doing any LPs of FE13?

Just curious~

Since I'm getting the game so late, I was wondering if someone was going to do an LP. You know, to hold me over 'til I get the game...

Of course, there's shadowofchaos's LPs... but those are in Japanese... for the most part? (<- Not entirely sure because he didn't watch all of them.)

Edit: And if any of you do do an LP, how are you going to do it? (With or without a capture card? That makes a huge difference... but, of course, not everyone is willing to spend $200 just to do that... although I am.)

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

I might be doing a Lp of Fire emblem awakening, however, since I'm not the only one on the lp 'crew', it's probably going to have low priority if I managed to get Fraps before I manage record anything.Plus I only have a crappy old camera to record with...

Aka I'm a horrible jerk and there probably will be an Awakening lp whether my friends want it or not, but it's going to have crap camera quality.

I -could- do a Let's Play of my challenge, but I don't have a capture card like Shadow, so it's gonna be full of crap-quality footage. Unless I can somehow borrow a friend's webcam, but that may be a little impossible... Plus, it'll be kinda uninteresting, since my social awkwardness and all.

Man, I'm a horrible Let's Player with horrible self-esteem, huh...?

Sooo... maybe a text version? unsure.gif

I -could- do a Let's Play of my challenge, but I don't have a capture card like Shadow, so it's gonna be full of crap-quality footage. Unless I can somehow borrow a friend's webcam, but that may be a little impossible... Plus, it'll be kinda uninteresting, since my social awkwardness and all.

Man, I'm a horrible Let's Player with horrible self-esteem, huh...?

Sooo... maybe a text version? unsure.gif

Text versions are cool, too. :)

I really don't care whether there are visuals or not.

Reading has always been important to me, so... yeah, that'd work.

In fact, for me, personally, that may be better... Videos are hard (and stressful) to watch because of my crappy internet connection... They take so long to buffer. Text, on the other hand, loads quickly... since there's not much to load. :)

Oh how i would love to but i can not unless you want crap camera video and my awkwardness to be around and to lessen to and the thing that i will voice all the unvoiced text

so kinda not much time to talk but I would love to

Oh how i would love to but i can not unless you want crap camera video and my awkwardness to be around and to lessen to and the thing that i will voice all the unvoiced text

so kinda not much time to talk but I would love to

same here

I'm too cheap to order a capture card and I am too afraid of how bad the quality would be for my videos