Side Quests

Xeroix

Spoilers don't read PLZ help if you played the game

I had to restart the entire game when i lost the ally Severa she kept getting killed in Side Quest 10 Lost Blades and i think the father is the avatar since it she had yellow whitish hair

I was doing normal mode, so I rushed in with a mounted unit and killed almost everyone before Severa got to them. The Assassin with the... Silver Bow, I think, kept killing her. He's the one hiding behind the wall. I just got my mounted unit to stick to the wall so that they would be targeted (and so Severa can't stand there either).

But yeah, she kept on dying on me too. :|

Edited by Keilis

I spammed a rescue staff to keep her back until I had cleared the path to Holland or whatever the name of the villager she wanted to talk to was. I left the enemies on the left alone until she talked to him so I would have less to deal with, as I did her sidequest the moment it became available.

Edited by Zelos

Tiamo was the wife of my avatar and i'm just saying but this might sound crazy but would this work say have all my units go the right side of map where Severa is therefore she won't get hit

their support rank for Tiamo and Avatar were S

Edited by Xeroix

Tiamo was the wife of my avatar and i'm just saying but this might sound crazy but would this work say have all my units go the right side of map where Severa is therefore she won't get hit

I did that. It made the map so much easier, and using a rescue staff to keep her out of enemy range helps a lot.

You shouldn't have to send everyone with Severa for her to reach Holland. However, liberal use of Rescue will hold her back from mindlessly wandering into enemy range. In my own file I was able to send just 2 units with Severa and it was a cakewalk. If you still aren't strong enough, try some of the other children sidequests, since Severa's is one of the hardest. I suggest Kjelle's or Owain's, if Sully and Lissa have S-ranks with anyone yet.

I did that. It made the map so much easier, and using a rescue staff to keep her out of enemy range helps a lot.

Ok i thought that would be suicide but since u said it will work and using Rescue Staff I thank you Zelos and everyone else biggrin.gif

Well it really depends on your levels and specs, but what I did (Hard mode speed run) was run a flier or mounted up the right hand side with Severa, like Keilis , while at the same time moving the main bulk of my units right up the center, with my strongest duo going up the far-left hallway towards Nelson.

Though, if you lack the muscle or the movement to deal with the bulk of the enemies in a short period of time, a rescue staff works quite well.

You shouldn't have to send everyone with Severa for her to reach Holland. However, liberal use of Rescue will hold her back from mindlessly wandering into enemy range. In my own file I was able to send just 2 units with Severa and it was a cakewalk. If you still aren't strong enough, try some of the other children sidequests, since Severa's is one of the hardest. I suggest Kjelle's or Owain's, if Sully and Lissa have S-ranks with anyone yet.

Well that explains the Silver weapons most of my units were already in their promoted classes for example Avatar Grand Tactation, and Sumia Falcon Knight and many more