DLC abuse

Knight

So, I'm playing on normal mode, and after I beat chapter 5, I started grinding my characters on the Marth DLC. So now I have a problem, the majority of my characters are Lv. 10, and enemies are too easy, and I feel as if I stole part of the fun out of the game. So, I have devised a plan to fix that, use Frederick and Marth for a couple chapters, until the difficulty steeps back up. So I have a question, at what chapter will the game be difficult again for a level 10 party? On normal mode.

Moral of the story, don't abuse the DLC.

This is also a message to warn anyone else out there who may suffer a similar fate.

Moral of the story, don't abuse the DLC.

There will be people that do it like me. I personally think it's fun.

And when you want to play maps that you won't just destroy after many uses of a Change Proof/Second Seal... you play on Lunatic Mode.

But if you're going on Normal mode, don't complain that it gets too easy after playing DLC.

I didn't even use the DLC and did maybe one or two skirmishes every other chapter and I still took all the difficulty out of the game by like chapter 15 or so, whichever is Say'ri.

so yeah normal is a bit too easy for me

Anything to make the games easier. "OTL One thing I didn't like about Fire Emblem was the difficulty. 8D; DLC abuse, combined with Casual Mode, maybe I can actually give Lunatic a try.