Dual Tag/Double Duel questions

VincentASM

1. Is Dual Tag (the local 2-player mode) renamed to "Double Duel" (like on the official site)?

2. Can you access the list of challengers with one player (or has anybody here got access to 2 3DSs and 2 copies of Awakening)? If so, could I ask for the name of the challengers?

3. For anyone who's had a battle, are the enemy units called "Outrealm" (like on the official site)?

Bonus: Can anyone tell me what the generic SpotPass Team units are called?

For questions 1. and 2. I'm just asking in case the official site made a mistake or they used early screens ^^

1. Is Dual Tag (the local 2-player mode) renamed to "Double Duel" (like on the official site)?

DualTagDoubleDuel.png

Yep.

2. Can you access the list of challengers with one player (or has anybody here got access to 2 3DSs and 2 copies of Awakening)? If so, could I ask for the name of the challengers?

Err... <_<;

>_>;

I don't have a second American 3DS >_>;

Anyways... yeah... err... I'll take screenshots when I get to school today. At least two friends have an eShop digital copy.

Haven't checked yet myself (right now my 3DS is charging upstairs), but I do remember that

1. Yes, it was called Double Duel.

2. Yes, you can access the list of challengers (though I can't check their names just yet)

3. Haven't had a battle yet.

As for the bonus, when I saw the SpotPAss team lineup, the generics were indeed called Outrealm.

So yeah, BESIDES all of my friends dying to my streetpass maxed MU/Avatar... we decided to look at another feature of the game.

"Dual Tag" in the Japanese version... "Double Duel" lets you team up with a friend via local Wi-Fi against a team of buffed AI (according to difficulty).

This is actually pretty interesting and a new experience for me... I never got to play this via the Japanese version because Annie is kind of... across the country from me.

Yeah. I forgot this topic was asking about this earlier. Sorry for making another thread... I guess.