Bonus Mission 2 problem

zez4eva4

You can use Chrom and Sumia paired up to reach her (just watch out for the archers).

However you actually can't requite Anna after the map is finished if that's what you're worried out. She does join in another bonus mission :). She does however give you a discount occasionally in her shop if she does survive (but it's not all the time).

The first one where you meet Anna, where she has to defend the village? I have failed it six times in a row. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have problems first getting to her and if I do the boos destroys my team.

Just take your time getting to Anna. She can hold her own for a while. Don't split up your party if you're having trouble, and good make use of the Pair Up system. Anna's AI isn't the best though. I've had her not try to heal despite only having 1HP. She managed to dodge everything - but I was still cringing through the whole enemy phase.

IIRC the boss doesn't move until you visit the village. If you're having trouble you could always stick near Anna - she's pretty strong and she can heal you up.

I rushed Frederick and Stahl to Anna while having the rest of my team take care of the enemies.

The boss didn't move until i was in his attack range but it was playing Hard mode... (Might be different on Lunatic).

If in the case that they do move once the village is visited, Have one unit lure Victor near the river and block the bridge with a Tanky unit. Take on the other enemies once your done dealing with Victor... (That is, after you visit the village...)

Edited by Peppy