Champion Pack

Big Daddv

I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed the second Champions of Yore to come out, but I've also noticed a Champion Pack for $4. The thing that confuses me is that it says "Purchase all three Champions of Yore maps in a single bundle." ... but there's only two. Would I get an extra one or do I automatically get the next map when it comes out? They really should have clarified.

You'll get the next one automatically when it comes out. That type of offer is pretty common nowadays.

I know, I just didn't know Nintendo would've caught on to it.

Anyways, sweet! Can't complain about a cheaper way to get DLC! biggrin.gif

Holy crap, Yea buying the Champions pack gets your Champions of Yore 1-3. So you can now obtain Roy and Micaiah TODAY

Doesn't work that way. The Champions pack can't be purchased until Champions of Yore 3 is officially released. Still, I like the idea of them making these bundle packs in the future. It'll definitely save me a bit of money on purchasing all of them.

Doesn't work that way. The Champions pack can't be purchased until Champions of Yore 3 is officially released. Still, I like the idea of them making these bundle packs in the future. It'll definitely save me a bit of money on purchasing all of them.

Actually I just purchased the pack it does say that you won't get it all until it's officially released but when I go to play maps champion 3 is listed there

The thing I'm confused about is champions 1 is 30 blocks 2 is 27 but the pack says it 56

Edit: the person below me is correct 3 is unavailable for now even though it is listed

Edited by braiel

What happens is that after DL'ing, you'll see all three maps on the menu, but if you try to go to CY3, Anna will tell you that it's not available yet.

So, anyone who intended to get all the DLC anyway should get this forthwith.

Edited by x14113

The thing I'm confused about is champions 1 is 30 blocks 2 is 27 but the pack says it 56

Probably because the pack is taking up space by combining all three into one "file", while individually they don't combine. So that means the individual maps pad out excess block space.

Editing so as to not double post, but am I right to assume I need to create a Nintendo account in order to apply funds to purchase DLC? I was planning on skipping out on this set of DLC, but it comes with the +2 all stats skill (and Micaiah, who I don't particularly have any feelings about, but I love me some Fate/Extra artist), and I don't want to lose out on skills.

Edited by GinRei

Probably because the pack is taking up space by combining all three into one "file", while individually they don't combine. So that means the individual maps pad out excess block space.

I'm confused. Does this mean it takes up less space or more?

Interesting, but would it be worth it if you get the first Yore DLC for free? hm.

I'm confused. Does this mean it takes up less space or more?

Interesting, but would it be worth it if you get the first Yore DLC for free? hm.

The second one is 2.50 as well so it's probably safe to assume the third is at least 2.50 as well so you still save a dollar and a few cents on taxes for that dollar by buying the pack even if you pick up the first for free

Yeah I imagine they'll have packs for some like FoD at least but I don't know how they'd group the rest up for bundles but hopefully we'll see some more of them since the savings for this pack once 1 isn't free anymore are quite significant over 1 entire dlc of savings assuming 3 is 2.50 as well this should stop the people who thought the dlc was too expensive from complaining

You may need to download 3 when it's released I don't think it downloads with the pack but you won't have to pay to download it when it does come out if you purchase the pack

It is listed in the map list but I can't imsgine that it was included in the 26 blocks I had to download for 2

I certainly hope they release the other DLC in packs like this, because it certainly makes the DLC much more affordable.

BTW because of all the DLC we will be getting, anyone else get the feeling we might eventually get another remake of an older FE game? (FE2-FE6, excluding FE3 for obvious reasons)

Edited by Zelos

I would be totally ok with that if they did, would love to play a legit version of FE4

Me too!

Also wouldn't it make more sense for Nintendo to do what CoD, etc. with the season pass, buy the map bundle now and download the maps when they are released? I would pay a reasonable price now for all the maps.

Edited by JosefLior

I think they want to avoid having such a costly piece of DLC associated with the game right after release. As for a remake, I just hope they use updated graphics/mechanics as opposed to it being a glorified port like Shadow Dragon.