English Version DLC Videos

shadowofchaos

Champions of Yore 1:

I'll be recording the localized game DLC as they come out.

Yes yes, call me a weeb and complain that I'm using the Japanese voices. Yes yes yes, I don't give a crap, blah blah blah.

It's also strange that the English version of DLC 1 has the enemies using MU voices. The Japanese version DID NOT have any of the past FE characters have any voices.

Playlist link: Click here

Video links:

Edited by shadowofchaos

It's also strange that the English version of DLC 1 has the enemies using MU voices. The Japanese version DID NOT have any of the past FE characters have any voices.

They put in extra effort for the localization just for that? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY.

Also, this should be very interesting. The DLC is pretty nice, and I welcome videos of the DLC.

They put in extra effort for the localization just for that? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY.

And then there are no voices for the Roy DLC. lolololololol

Edit: After actually taking a look, there are NO voices for the girls if you switch to it to English voices.

And if you switch to the Japanese track, it uses an MU voice for the girls. No voices for the guys.

And yet in the original Japanese version, no voices period.

Come on, Nintendo. If you're gonna give an option to use Japanese voices for the weeaboos, AT LEAST test and debug it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

The Golden Gaffe:

You know, I almost felt sorry that we were going to have to take what seemed like the army's entire life savings with this chapter... but when I found out that their savings were so little, I didn't feel as bad. When all the gold came from Vincent and Victor, I felt even better.

Also, those two's dialogue with their fake british was hilarious.

Thanks Shadow! I won't be getting all the DLC, just the stuff that interests me,

Well...ok.

But they're having some of these downloadables free right now.

so why is Marth the only DLC character that has his artwork clothes while Roy for example doesn't have his artwork clothes

Because he's special? Being the "main" FE lord of them all and such... There's no special reasons, really. Personally, I'd say it's there to give false hope on how DLC characters would look like, seeing how players are likely to have Marth as their first DLC character.

now i'm assuming that the rest of DLC characters would not look like the picture of the cards

Err... they never do?

EirikaBrideDLCCard.png

Marth technically didn't have his "Artwork Clothes" as I pointed out.

Eirika here has the default female MU hairstyle?

EirikaMUface.pngEirikaBrideDLCCardNotInstalled.png

Edited by shadowofchaos