Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It seems no one started the draft.

[spoiler=Progress]

Prologue – 4/4

Chapter 1 – 3/7

Just the standard three turns.

Chapter 2 – 6/13

I wish Ike got a critical on the last enemy.

Chapter 3 – 3/16

I have Ike go alone to face enemies and get the elixir and Titania rushed to the boss.

Chapter 4 – 2/18

Titania kills the most and Soren did a small amount of crippling.

Chapter 5 – 6/24

So far Ike used all the power up items and my main focus is to have Soren keep up the pace, as in levels.

Chapter 6 – 6/30

Titania moved towards the seize point while she was carrying Ike and faces the boss.

Chapter 7 – 10/40

Wasn't proud in this chapter because I tried to kill the thief but Titania missed him.

Chapter 8 – 8/48

Man Mia almost died in this chapter when she was defending the left side. Soren was switching places between her and Ike.

Chapter 9 – 6/54

It was brilliant in the end because when they encounter the boss Titania made the opening move. And then second attack Titania's counter ability activates and it was enough for Soren to kill him.

Chapter 10 – 8/62

I have to make it an even fight with Soren and Mia by have Titania kills enemies coming from our entrance. Then she headed back to Ike where they kill the soldier that is blocking the escape route.

Chapter 11 – 6/68

Titania was leading to the escape point and when we reach within the boss' range there was an opportunity to surround him so he won't attack anyone else but the units I've trapped him.

Chapter 12 – 9/77

Some of my units were weak against the ravens but mostly their not fast enough to get to double attack. I had to focus on one raven at a time to complete this chapter.

Chapter 13 – 10/87

I was lucky that I got all the treasure in this mission. I first thought Mia would finish the boss but the sad thing was she missed a 92. I was going to blame her if one of my own died but he targeted a NPC.

Chapter 14 – 4/91

I have Titania carry Ike near the boss and he only crippled him and Kieran came in with the finishing blow.

Chapter 15 – 6/97

I wanted Soren and Mia get close to Muarim so they can team up and defeat him. Soren manage to get adept right of the bat and it was enough for Mia to take him down.

Chapter 16 – 7/104

What a surprise! Soren, Mia, and Kieran promoted in this chapter.

Edited by MJThom_2009

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Final Progress]

Chapter 17-1 – 5/109

I had Titania and Kieran go to the north of the map to kill of the enemies up there. Ike and Nephenee kill the reinforcements from the south.

Chapter 17-2 - 5/114

It wasn't easy in this part. I use Ike, Soren, and Mia toget to the arrival point and they did a lot of shoving. Luck for Ike he survive the attacks and arrive to the point.

Chapter 17-3 – 10/124

Nephenee finally promotes in this part. The objective to part 3 was to first focus on the enemies near me and I first take out the mages because of their range attacks. Then go for the enemies coming to us and their reinforcements.

Chapter 17-4 – 5/129

In the final part I have to keep my distance from the mage using the meteor tome. We cut across the path and made it through. Titania got a crit on the enemy next to Oliver and Kieran defeated him.

Chapter 18 – 10/139

Ike, Kieran, and Nephenee raced through the trench and Mia, Soren, and Titania stayed behind to kill off the reinforcements.

Chapter 19 – 3/142

I moved everyone forward and only Kieran and Ike got to the boss and defeated him.

Chapter 20 – 5/147

I have Soren, Titania, and Nephenee battle the enemies near the house up north so they can get the smite skill while the other go towards the arrival point. When Kieran was getting close to Shiharam Soren use Meteor on him and manage to get a critical.

Chapter 21 – 12/159

I wasn't fond with this chapter because of the bishops with the sleep staff. I had to make sure Ike doesn't fall asleep so he can head straight to the throne.

Chapter 22 – 3/162

Some of my units push the sages and I manage to get through with Kieran where he took out the boss. Funny thing in this chapter, Sothe was big enough to steal for a berserker and the item was a venin axe.

Chapter 23 – 8/170

All I did was rush and kill all the enemy archers when they are using the pedestals. I first arrived to fight Petrine the Kieran finished her off.

Chapter 24 – 5/175

Kieran was heading straight to the arrival point while the other faced some enemies to gain more exp.

Chapter 25 – 8/183

I have Ike, Kieran, Nephenee, and Sothe go to the left side of the mountain while the other headed to the right side. I was lucky that Soren didn't die after he killed the boss and got hit with a ballista.

Chapter 26 – 10/193

I have to keep some of my units together and at least one unit alone to take on three or four enemies.

Chapter 27-1 - 6/199

Everyone goes straight through and kill anything that gets in the way. I also made Kieran get the resolve and both Soren and Ike defeated the boss.

Chapter 27-2

I manage to defeat the black knight and got Nasir.

Chapter 28 – 8/207

I had a lot of close calls. Both Ike and Kieran are at their max levels.

Final – 3/210

Elincia warped Ike close enough to be within range of Ashnard to deliver blows to kill him twice.

Top Five

5th Soren: 90 wins

4th Mia: 90 wins

3rd Ike: 124 wins

2nd Kieran: 131 wins

1st Titania: 192 wins

Edited by MJThom_2009

• 2 months later...

You need Oscar for a 4 turn Chapter 6...wait, chapter 16? Boots and Mordecai if you want the full guard (you should). Usually drafts take 5 turns because of no mordecai to get the full guard if they have Tanith/Marcia/Jil.

Edited by Peekayell

You need Oscar for a 4 turn Chapter 6...wait, chapter 16? Boots and Mordecai if you want the full guard (you should). Usually drafts take 5 turns because of no mordecai to get the full guard if they have Tanith/Marcia/Jil.

No it was chapter 6 I wanted to 4 turn, but I played for a day and got to chapter 16 and stopped. Thanks, I'll finish this when I get a chance.

Edited by Xander

• 1 year later...