• FE4-5 AND FE6-7
    • FE4-5 AND FE8
    • FE4-5 AND FE9-10
    • FE6-7 AND FE8
    • FE6-7 AND FE9-10
    • FE8 AND FE9-10
    • I would cross all
    • I wouldn't cross any

I'd like to see worlds, if not characters, crossed over. I'd love to see Jugdral's reaction to finding out it isn't the only place with holy warriors and whatnot, and there's apparently more than one continent if there's a country beyond Tellius' desert in its continuity. I'd like to see that stuff.

Maybe there could be a sequel to RD where Ike goes to explore the other FE continents. He would explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man Fire Emblem character has gone before.

Edited by Sir Canas

Maybe there could be a sequel to RD where Ike goes to explore the other FE continents. He would explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man Fire Emblem character has gone before.

This=WIN

If any I'd say Tellius and Elibe. I think it would be interesting.

What about the whole deal with the great flood :huh:

No humans remember the great flood. Or so I thought. The way Yune told the story, only Sanaki seemed to know what she was talking about. Ike was just like "Well, that explains stuff."

What I mean, is that a great event like that may have only taken place on one continent (It's fantasy: who says there can only be one set of gods for the entirety of the world?), or that the rest of the world has some sort of different take on the past because after all, it happened so long ago it'd be like all the different versions of the Bible around the world in reality.

I would cross all. They would all meet eachother and go "O yea you saved the world too, that's funny I coulda swore I did that!" FE 8 comes over "We did too!" FE 6-7 "Shut up bitch you got the easy way out... 20 chapters We had to take on a pshyco and a dragon! I don't care that you fought Bitchmorrtiis!"

I would cross all. They would all meet eachother and go "O yea you saved the world too, that's funny I coulda swore I did that!" FE 8 comes over "We did too!" FE 6-7 "Shut up bitch you got the easy way out... 20 chapters We had to take on a pshyco and a dragon! I don't care that you fought Bitchmorrtiis!"

then FE9-10 jions in with "we stopped a mad king and a godess. How o you like them apples?"