2nd gen recruiting

Melonhead

You get the childeren characters in the paralouge or side chapters, but here are three things I need clarifying on:

1. How hard are these chapters? When you can do the chapter, is it possible to easily complete?

2. When you get access to it, do you have to do it right away, or can you come back to it later?

3. Do the parents have to be at S support before a certain chapter to get the children?

I've heard that the chapters are pretty hard to do. I'm just wondering if getting a 2nd gen character is going to be a pain or if I'll just have to be patient.

1. Most aren't east, they all have varying difficulties, but generally, they aren't the easiest thing to complete the moment you get access to it. Also, even if you can do it ASAP, it's probably better not to, since it's best to first get the skills you want to pass down from the parents.

2. Once you have access to it, you have access to it, period. It will never disappear, only once you complete it.

3. There's no deadline for parents to be S supported. Once you hit chapter 13, any S supports you already created will unlock the corresponding paralogue chapters. Any S supports unlocked after chapter 13 will give you access to the paralogue as soon as you leave the support menu after viewing the S conversation.

1. Most aren't east, they all have varying difficulties, but generally, they aren't the easiest thing to complete the moment you get access to it. Also, even if you can do it ASAP, it's probably better not to, since it's best to first get the skills you want to pass down from the parents.

2. Once you have access to it, you have access to it, period. It will never disappear, only once you complete it.

3. There's no deadline for parents to be S supported. Once you hit chapter 13, any S supports you already created will unlock the corresponding paralogue chapters. Any S supports unlocked after chapter 13 will give you access to the paralogue as soon as you leave the support menu after viewing the S conversation.

Thanks. That pretty much covered anything I needed to know.. Post stuff about the chapters in the thread if you want.

Thanks. That pretty much covered anything I needed to know.. Post stuff about the chapters in the thread if you want.

Personally I did most of the children paralogues after I beat the game, aside from Owain and Severa. Owain's was fairly easy, and the thing about Severa's is that she rushes off into the enemy, so you're forced to either rescue staff her or send some mounted units up ahead to clear the path for her.

You get the childeren characters in the paralouge or side chapters, but here are three things I need clarifying on:

1. How hard are these chapters? When you can do the chapter, is it possible to easily complete?

2. When you get access to it, do you have to do it right away, or can you come back to it later?

3. Do the parents have to be at S support before a certain chapter to get the children?

I've heard that the chapters are pretty hard to do. I'm just wondering if getting a 2nd gen character is going to be a pain or if I'll just have to be patient.

1. Difficulty varies. Some of the higher numbered Paralogues are a little tougher in terms of enemy strength depending on your level. A lot of them have promoted enemies. The lower numbered Paralogues (say like, Paralogue 8 or some junk) are pretty easy because enemy strength is low. So it depends on your guys.

2. Depends on the locations and where you are in the game. And yeah you can totally do them later. You dont have to do them right away.

3. No. But they do have to have the S support. As soon as an S support/pairing happens (after a certain point:

Read: getting Lucina.

a lot of them open up depending on who is paired with who.) See above link for details.

Also note: Each kid comes at level 10. (unpromoted) So they are ripe for reclassing and junk.