Challenges

Dai

Amirite? So, what kind of challenges are you considering for this game?

No skills, perhaps? Heavens forbid, no supports and thus no children? No Dual Up or Pair Up?

All of the above AND more, on LUNATIC+, no less? :awesome:

List your ideas here, if you'd like to. Or you can mention a challenge you've already done and either failed or succeeded.

In my second girl file, I plan on actually trying Lunatic mode, and I won't abuse Frederick early in the game lol. "OTL Even with Casual Mode, it's gonna be a bloody nightmare.

In my second girl file, I plan on actually trying Lunatic mode, and I won't abuse Frederick early in the game lol. "OTL Even with Casual Mode, it's gonna be a bloody nightmare.

HAH.

You will just abuse Avatar instead.

You will also still end up using Fred a lot. Have fun!

HAH.

You will just abuse Avatar instead.

You will also still end up using Fred a lot. Have fun!

8U; Well you're supposed to use Avatar right. I've never played anything above Normal in any FE game (except for FE8 with an AR...), so I hope the challenge will be fun, because I know for sure it will be frustrating. "OTL

Someone tell me what the heck OTL means. I have no idea.

Avatar Solo. No Reclass. No Seals. No Pair Up or Dual Up. No statboosters. Possible? :awesome:

Maybe. But no probably not.

Also chrome would die all the time then. One reclass is at least required but most likely more like 1 promotion. and chrome pair up is probably the bare minimum.

Pick five characters at random. Only use them. Don't pair them with any unselected characters. The only thing unselected characters can do is recruit others. Make sure to buy lots of keys and healing items.

For some extra difficulty, leave promoted characters, mounted characters, child characters, and\or the Avatar out of the possible selections.

Just give it a try sometime. It's more fun than it sounds.