Paralogue 9

Dai

Sorry if this has already been asked, but...do you get anything for not allowing any(if all) the mercenaries to be swayed? Or is there no particular reward for it at all?

I've never charged up fast enough to prevent -any- of them from being swayed. I'm pretty sure you'd need a Pair Up of Galeforcers (possibly with boots) to pull that off and live.

However, when you interrupt them fast enough, you get a much easier fight. Four was MUCH more manageable than all but two, let me tell ya.

And if you wait and let them all turn then they just start charging you regardless of where you are on the map, if you're curious.

Edited by CinderSkye

Have Sumia Galeforce kill someone on Turn 1 (or Rescue staff Olivia and have her refresh Sumia after moving) and recruit Cynthia.

Double/Pair Up after talking.

Galeforce with Cynthia (inherited) or Galeforce with Sumia if you used the Rescue staff/Olivia giving her an extra move.

Just move past those pillars and the Chrom impersonator will run before he sways any of the mercs.

That or just go for killing him with two Galeforcers.