Okay...Talk to me.

Mufasa

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orly Lyle? MaSu keeps talking in all Caps acting like an ass, and you are trying to get everyone to like you, but not everyone can like you, as far as I see, you haven't done anything wrong, but obviously MaSu has some problem with you.

That's just how Masu is.

Plus, he seems to be having other problems to deal with right now, so he might just be taking it all out on me to vent.

I don't mind, it's not like I haven't done it to him before.

Hey Listen I think we understand this.

MaSu has a problem with Lyle and he doesn't want to talk about it and Lyle is trying to get MaSu to talk about it.

LISTEN LYLE HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. DROP THE BLOODY SUBJECT AND LEAVE HIM ALONE

Lyle, it may be smart to leave MaSu alone for now.

Listen, I know that people are upset with me. But I've always been open to people coming up and talking to me about it so long as you do it in a calm constructive manner. I'm willing to listen to you if you're not shouting in my ear. Okay?

So. What are your concerns?

um...lyle....you sound like me.

i dont have a single problem with you...plus your single now. that makes us practically brothers

um...lyle....you sound like me.

i dont have a single problem with you...plus your single now. that makes us practically brothers

Er. Actually me and Bianchi are together. Well Psyche anyway.

Sorry Bro. XD

That's just how Masu is.

Plus, he seems to be having other problems to deal with right now, so he might just be taking it all out on me to vent.

I don't mind, it's not like I haven't done it to him before.

And I thought this place would be a good place to go after another "motivational" speech from my parents. But no, I just made myself look like an ass although I dont care about that but I took it out on Princess. Horray for Masu! He fails just like his parents say!

And I thought this place would be a good place to go after another "motivational" speech from my parents. But no, I just made myself look like an ass although I dont care about that but I took it out on Princess. Horray for Masu! He fails just like his parents say!

*is uneasy*

*waits for explosion*

Masu....You don't fail.

I mean, I get that from my parents all the time as well. I mean it happens so often that we start laughing about it in the middle of the fight.

You don't need to know what you're going to do in life. And you're parents are just on your case cause they love you.

Dude....*Decides to let it drop*

Hey nobody actually looks like an ASS on this planet. On a more serious note: Don't you talk in caps anyway I didn't even pay attention. Also nobody is a failure.

There. If your wondering what... It's your pep talk! ^_^

Masu....You don't fail.

I mean, I get that from my parents all the time as well. I mean it happens so often that we start laughing about it in the middle of the fight.

You don't need to know what you're going to do in life. And you're parents are just on your case cause they love you.

Oh its got NOTHING to do about what Im gonna do in life.

MaSu.....man... ignore your parents.

I cant ignore them. If I do that I will be put out on the street durring my first year of college and I have a low pay job. No fucking way can I go against those two now or ever.

Oh its got NOTHING to do about what Im gonna do in life.

Well whatever it is, they still love you.

And we all love you here.....in a non-homo way.

We're all one big family here in the forest.

Hell, I even like Suzaku in a strange way....

I mean, I couldn't imagine what this place would be like without one of Serene's Barrel Rolls, or Kiryn's art, or your Tos rants, or etc etc.

If you need to talk to someone about your problems then talk about it. If you'd rather do it in private then do it through PM.

I mean, I know Princess would rather not talk about RL problems, but I'm always here for ya buddy. Listening to you talk about your problems is much preffered to you yelling at me.

Hey MaSu when you get older, even if your family doesn't like Guns N' Roses they're gonna play the song "Sweet Child of Mine" for you right?

Also this topic is getting the complete opposite of what it's supposed to be, which was the goal in the first place right? Sweet we made it through another arguement! (hopefully)

Well whatever it is, they still love you.

And we all love you here.....in a non-homo way.

We're all one big family here in the forest.

Hell, I even like Suzaku in a strange way....

I mean, I couldn't imagine what this place would be like without one of Serene's Barrel Rolls, or Kiryn's art, or your Tos rants, or FEFL's randomness, etc etc.

If you need to talk to someone about your problems then talk about it. If you'd rather do it in private then do it through PM.

I mean, I know Princess would rather not talk about RL problems, but I'm always here for ya buddy. Listening to you talk about your problems is much preffered to you yelling at me.

Fix'd so I fit in a little more... What? I'm not selfish!

Edited by FEFL