Question(s)

Okay, so...

I was wondering...

How should I say this...

I really want to upgrade to an XL.

Mostly for reasons of convenience.

But... is it worth it?

I mean, with the myriad of games coming out, I don't think I want to be throwing my life's savings (which doesn't amount to all that much) out there. I already have a long list of 3DS games on my "I'm going to get these games" list. (It's a long, long list. :P)

Is that extra size (and stylus on the right side) worth it?

Also, if I were to spend that money, is the 3DS worth it (period)?

With that much, I could buy a PS3, with multiple games, which I'm also interested in. (Ni no Kuni, in particular.)

Or a Wii U, maybe? Pikmin's around the corner, Super Smash Bros. will be great, and I have my eyes on that SMT x FE crossover... (EDIT: Plus, more LoZ never hurts... and I can finally play Radiant Dawn.)

What do you guys think?

Should I go for an XL, a PS3, or a Wii U (assuming I have the money)?

Which is most worth of being bought?

(Right now, I'm leaning sharply on the "I'm going to upgrade to an XL" side... There's Awakening, which I have yet to get, Luigi's Mansion, Monster Hunter, Pokemon, HarmoKnight, Animal Crossing, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, the Super Smash Bros., some future LoZ game, Kid Icarus, which I haven't bought either... yet, the new Shin Megami Tensei game, which would be my first if I bought it, Sticker Star... the list goes on and on.)

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever