The Ending

Popo

I just finished the game! I was wondering if one of the two endings is supposed to be the "true" ending. Originally, I actually picked the ending in which Chrom defeats Grima, but I stopped about a minute into the closing cutscene because I got this vibe from the dialogue that I hadn't made the right choice. So, I replayed the final chapter and sacrificed MU, but to be honest, that ending didn't feel particularly rewarding either. (In general, it was just kind of... short. And I was expecting an epic epilogue like in FE7.) >o<

I was just wondering if anyone else was a little let down or puzzled by the ending. (Not so much puzzled about the storyline, just puzzled over what choice was right.) And since I mentioned it, anyone else feel that the ending was too short?

I always choose the Sacrifice Ending (as opposed to the Sealing Ending) mainly becouse it feels more complete to me. I wasnt expecting the ending to be all that long becouse when you think about it, the game doesnt really END when you beat the final chapter. There is the DLC, skirmishes, and other things to do even after you beat Grima (although you can replay the final chapter) so that even though the final chapter was short, it was still satisfying to me ^^

Yes the ending was too short. As for the choice, i mulled it over but i went with sacrifice. The other ending means that the whole thing will repeat itself eventually. Btw, Popo, did you stick around for the little stinger FMV? I got a little bit of the feels there.

Note that the Mark of Grima is gone from the Avatar's hand there! awwwww...

Overall, yeah that ending was a wee bit too short, but oh well. Still a good ride. Not the best of the FE storylines but i enjoyed it all the same.

Yes the ending was too short. As for the choice, i mulled it over but i went with sacrifice. The other ending means that the whole thing will repeat itself eventually. Btw, Popo, did you stick around for the little stinger FMV? I got a little bit of the feels there.

Note that the Mark of Grima is gone from the Avatar's hand there! awwwww...

Overall, yeah that ending was a wee bit too short, but oh well. Still a good ride. Not the best of the FE storylines but i enjoyed it all the same.

Yep! I saw everything there was to see, to my knowledge. :D I thought that was a nice touch at the end.

I think the whole cyclical storyline also influenced my decision to restart and sacrifice MU. XP It just didn't feel right.