S Supports at my fingertips

KissMeTiki

Because I'm tired of restarting this game. Can you reach support S with every girl/boy as long as you don't view to conversation? like having a "Talk!" icon over MU and every possible unmarried partner? I wanted to try it but I'm scared I'll mess up and have to restart the game

Edited by Ken123

Yes, you can hold off on supporting and just leave the S-rank open. My strategy for seeing as many S-rank results as possible is to have an empty game slot I'm not using, watch a support, save in that empty slot, and then doing a soft restart and opening up the file where I didn't save, so I can keep viewing more S-rank supports. Chrom is the only one where he cannot hold off on S-rank supports forever so he kind of has an expiration date, and he'll be locked out of marrying Olivia if he starts any support conversation with any of the other women unless all of them get married off.

My strategy for seeing as many S-rank results as possible is to have an empty game slot I'm not using, watch a support, save in that empty slot, and then doing a soft restart and opening up the file where I didn't save, so I can keep viewing more S-rank supports.

Merely suspending is enough, if you're playing on Classic Mode.

Unless, of course, you're a FeMU. Because Chrom's marriage has an expiration date, and Henry, Basilio, all the male children and the male spotpass characters all come after his expiration date, you'll end up with two sets, the before Chrom marriage set and after Chrom marriage set

I had actually just gotten blindsided by Chrom's "expiration date" last night, so I was wondering about this. His support rate was highest with my MU (my My Unit...!?), but I held off on committing them to the S-Rank, since I couldn't decide if I really wanted that pairing. But, then... turns out it happened anyway. biggrin.gif

My only concern was that my hesitation had suckered myself out of their S-Rank conversation. Truth be told, I have an alternate save from many, many hours back where I went through with their S-Rank., so I've at least seen it. But I've got a question here: is there a support library in this game, as in past titles? And if so, is my alternate save enough for Chrom and MU's S-Rank to be 'archived'?

I had actually just gotten blindsided by Chrom's "expiration date" last night, so I was wondering about this. His support rate was highest with my MU (my My Unit...!?), but I held off on committing them to the S-Rank, since I couldn't decide if I really wanted that pairing. But, then... turns out it happened anyway. biggrin.gif

My only concern was that my hesitation had suckered myself out of their S-Rank conversation. Truth be told, I have an alternate save from many, many hours back where I went through with their S-Rank., so I've at least seen it. But I've got a question here: is there a support library in this game, as in past titles? And if so, is my alternate save enough for Chrom and MU's S-Rank to be 'archived'?

Yes there is~

As far as to my experience, supports aren't limited!

You can support as much as you want with others. But S supports can only happen once per character. You can have A with others, but only one S with the same person; and out of worrying, S supports don't have a time limit with anyone but Chrom.

Edited by Katarina